Cat

Kyle's POV:

It's now the end of the day. I'm waiting for him to exit the school so we can walk to Cartman's house. I watch everyone exit and finally Cartman emerges from the crowd. "I'm here, Muffin." He says, grabbing my hand. "Great. Now let's get going, baby." I say, starting to walk. For most of the walk, we walked in silence. A was hoping he won't remember the incident that happened a few days ago. I'm still not over the fact that I did that. "I want to know, Kahl. Why did you kiss me?" Cartman asked, turning red. "The same reason you kissed me; To prove a point." I responded, blushing as well. "I'm still gonna kick your ass for doing that, jew." "For the first time, I don't think I mind. I would be happy to right now." I smirk. He laughs.

We made it to his house and I set my bag next to the door. "Mom! I'm home!" Cartman yells. No response. He shrugs and walks into the kitchen. I decide to lay down on the couch and turn on the TV. I'm so tired. I close my eyes but jump when I feel something on me. It's Mr. Kitty. His nose is touching my nose and it makes me giggle. "Hey Mr. Kitty! Long time no see! You're still the cutest cat ever! Yes you are! Yes you are!" I say in a baby voice, petting his head. He's purring. So cute! I've always loved cats but dad's allergic and mom says it's a pain to take care of a cat anyway, so I never got a pet. I'm surprised to see that the cat is fatter than he was last time. "Aren't you a chubby munchkin? I don't know why Cartman's always yelling at you, you're such a sweetheart!" Mr. Kitty meows in response to what I said. "I know right?" I laugh.

Cartman's POV:

About a minute ago, I walked into the kitchen to grab a snack and when I returned, Kahl is talking to Mr. Kitty. I groan because I hate when Mr. Kitty does that to people. He's my cat and if he doesn't like the way I take care of him, tough shit! I start to walk over to get the kitty off but Kahl smiles. My face feels warm as I watch him play with the cat. I guess....it's somewhat cute......Until he calls my cat a chubby munchkin, whatever that is..... "Okay. Get off of Kahl, bad kitty!" I yell. "Hey! Stop it, fatass! He's shaking! Poor thing!" Kahl says, holding the kitty close. "Can you not be an ass to your cat for two minutes!?" He yells. "My cat, my property!" I shout, pushing his legs out of my way so I can sit. "He's an animal, not an object!" Kahl says, kicking me in my side. It really hurts. "Bitch!" I yell and climb on top of him. Mr. Kitty jumps out of his grasp and I pin his wrists to the couch. "Fuck you, Fatass!" He yells, attempting to spit in my face. He's trying to wiggle out from under me. Dumbass. I smirk. I got an idea.