"Of course, it's going to take a while before you get used to it, so I'm going to forgive you for the upcoming future mistakes, but after that I expect you to know and take responsibility for what you do. Don't struggle whenever we come to get you, it'll just make it harder for you and for us." Chan sighed, leaning back on the chair he was sitting on as Hyunjin pressed his back against the wall. They were now five meters away from each other, but Changbin could still feel his fingers twitch from excitement.

It sure was interesting, seeing how the raven fidgeted under his alpha's stare, trying to remain unbothered by the fact that a pure blood alpha was ordering him around like a doll. He wouldn't last for too long now and Changbin could not wait to be able to smell that mouthwatering scent of Hyunjin's again.

They had all let their scents linger from the moment they entered the room, watching Hyunjin squirm at all of the foreign scents invading his senses at the same time. What Changbin hadn't expected though, was how he still kept his scent neutral, even after being exposed to Chan's alpha commands and dominant pheromones. It made it all even more fascinating and he longed to smell that sweet scent of lavender, see Hyunjin unravel in front of them and begging them to continue, even though he was crying.

"If you're a good boy, you'll get a reward! Doesn't that sound good?" Felix purred, leaning into Chan's hand with a content sigh.

The omega hummed softly, letting his vanilla scent drift out in the room to coax Hyunjin into a false sense of security. It seemed to work, because the raven's shoulders had slumped over, his body less tense than before.

What hadn't been as sweet as his scent though, were the words that now came out of Felix's mouth. "We built this place especially for you, darling, so you don't have to worry about escaping. It's impossible. So you won't try, okay?"

Felix was purring and despite speaking towards an alpha, his words sounded exactly like a demand. Changbin wasn't the only one smiling when Hyunjin's eyes snapped up, his pupils widened and big as he failed to answer their omega.

Chan looked at Hyunjin, seemingly satisfied with the reaction they received. They could all feel how the pack alpha was pushing his heavy scent towards the other alpha, making sure he knew exactly who was in control. Hyunjin's eyes shone in panic, but he remained frozen in his place as his hand tightened around his own knee.

"We know that you're intelligent. You're smart enough to not oppose us right now, because you know better. We know you won't do anything stupid." The raven straightened, looking away from Chan's dark eyes.

"I'd like to keep it like this for a long while, so don't disappoint me." That got him a hiss from Hyunjin, the alpha narrowing his eyes as he turned to face Chan again.

"You don't get to decide what I'm going to do. If it pleases you, then I suggest you kill me now directly. I don't have any use of you, nor do you have of me." Changbin felt his alpha howl in excitement and despite the fiery haze in Hyunjin's eyes, the raven looked even more beautiful than before. He had some fight in him and Changbin certainly liked that.

He wanted to storm into Hyunjin's personal space and take him for himself, knowing that they were both alphas. Dynamics hadn't mattered for him for years and will never do. He did however know exactly what he wanted and that is to tame the snarling beauty who seemed ready to rip their eyes out. Maybe it sounded sick, but he admired the courage  Hyunjin had.