ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪

THE PREVIOUS WEEK TOMURA sent Toga to participate in the provisional hero license course to do reconnaissance, and to gauge to situation with the new pro heros.

Things were starting to shape up, she felt her friendships begin to really blossom with the League members, and especially with Tomura.

After some time had passed, she finally had got him alone...

***

"Tomura!"

Turning his head, his eyes traced her body.

"(Y/n) how are you? I haven't-"

He was taken aback by the forceful kiss that she had planted on his lips.

Leaning into it, he threw away all his past concerns. Breathless and excited he ran his fingers through her (h/c) locks.

Ah how he loved the feeling of her, the feeling of being loved

She had smiled at his silence, (y/n) had felt hurt when they stopped talking. She gave up everything for him and he cut her out.

Breaking her stolen kiss, she questioned him in his daze.

"Why were you ignoring me? I missed you so much..."

Leaning his forehead against hers, he confessed to his doubts and worries.

"At first I was afraid you regretted it... but then I saw you with Dabi and now I don't know how to feel... I just love you (y/n). I love you so much it destroys me."

"Tomura..."

She bit her lip, what nonsense... she loved him and only him. If he felt that way and told her, this never would have become an issue.

"Tomura, I love you. Only you. I don't know what else to say... Dabi is just a friend, I thought I would try to make more in the league so I don't always hover around you..."

He shook his head at that statement and gave her a frowning expression.

"You could be with me all day and it would never become a burden or an annoyance. I love you, you give me the strength to continue... if I ever made you feel excluded or like a hindrance, I'm sorry."

(Y/n) shared a bright smile with Tomura that made his knees weak.

"It's okay, let's just put this behind us"

Shaking his head he retorted, " I want to make it up to you, what's something that's happening soon? Let's go on a date, I'll set up something..."

Rubbing her arm, she gave him a nervous smile, "well because you asked, my birthday is actually in two days... if you want we can go out to dinner?"

"Dinner sounds great"

***

(Y/n) didn't think much of her brief comment about her birthday to Tomura. She had envisioned a small dinner and maybe a shared dessert, definitely not whatever crack pot theory he had shared with the league.

People were avoiding her and sharing hushed whispers with excited smiles.

I'm not pregnant and I'm not about to donate millions dollars to the common cause, so why else would people be happy around me? They want apart of whatever scheme Tomura is planing...