ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖

"TOMURA SHIGARKI, I TOLD you I would make good on our transaction."

The brokers smoke filled the bar, there on the stool sat the leader of the League of Villains, followed closely by his right hand man Kurogiri.

"Let's see what you have..."

All I need are some dependable pons...

Into the room walked a school-uniform dressed high school girl and a man that was covered in purple burn marks and stitches.

"These two closely identify with the hero killer stain and follow his ideals. They want to join up to right the wrongs against him."

Tomura felt his neck being to burn with a crazed itch, scratching it only made him more anyoyed.

Why am I hearing about hero killer this, hero killer that? Why is he such a big deal?

The blind girl stepped forward, a navy blue skirt and uniform blazer completed the look, as did her insane expression.

"Hi! I'm Toga! I love blood! I am wanted for a string of 26 murders, but my face hasn't been show by the media yet... I really love mr. stainy! I want to kill him so much! Please let me join!"

What the... is she crazy?

"What about you burn victim, who are you?"

He shrugged, "I go by Dabi now, but my real name is none of your business. My main purpose in life is to share Stain's ideals. I want to show soctiey how wrong hero's are."

"What's your real name?"

Dabi's rude manner did not sit well with Tomura, in fact it made him furious.

The man scoffed, clearly disregarding Tomura's authority and flagrantly disrespecting him.

"I'll tell you, when I decide to. I go by Dabi now."

That's it!

Tomura shot up, intent to kill on full display. Toga and Dabi moved quickly, as did Kurogiri to break up the fight.

All their hands disappeared into black-holes, effectively breaking up the fight.

"Give them a chance Tomura, let them prove themselves worthy."

Grunting at Kurogiri' swords, the leader of the league of villains left without another word.

"If we didn't expect such big things from him, I wouldn't tolerate this behavior from a client"

The broker was agitated, clear from his words.

"He had recently been humbled by AllMight in the USJ attack and again with the Hero Killer Stain. He is trying to find a solution for the league, and the league alone... he knows what he has to do."

***

After Aizawa announced to the class all class 1-A and class 1-B students were going to the summer training camp, everyone broke out into cheers.

Some were dancing such as Mina and Sero, while others like Tenya, Deku and Denki were have a serious conversation.

Across the room Aizawa sat regretting his and Vald's decision to let the failures join, and the girls were coming up with ideas to do class bonding and getting ready for the trip.

Suddenly the invisible girl shouted across the room, " Let's all go shopping together as a class for the trip!".

Uraraka agreed ultimately dragging everyone else in, the only two who "abstained" were Todoroki to see his mother and Bakugo because, "I'm not going to spend any more time than necessary with you losers".