ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟙: 𝕊𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕥

THE FALLING SAKURA BLOSSOMS set the stage for the turning seasons. Although Allmight had retired, the League was destined for change. It was necessary if Tomura wanted to fill the void his master left. He needed to step up to the challenge, especially in these unstable times.

Though, yet again on the horizon another enemy to the status quo was brewing...

***

"A classy lady who had four arms! A gentleman with a handsome coat of fur! A squishy boy with skin like gelatin! Individuals like these fine people use to belong to the majority, but the appearance of the extraordinary continued to accelerate, bringing us into a new era!

While mass production and consumer culture have been expanding every since the industrial revolution, this phenomenon suddenly pumped the breaks!

By the time everyone realized, it was too late!

People with newer bodies struggle to find products that fit their needs! We realize that and have made a product just for these valued customers!

We offer customize designs that can be on your door step in 3 days or less! I guarantee you'll love it!"

As the CEO of a new support hero and civilian company, Rikiya Yotsubashi, a.k.a. "Re-Destro", found pride in this side hustle.

"Give me the stats Miyashita, how's it looking?"

The tall boyish man asked, starting at his mouse like assistant.

"Well reactions are a bad as can be expected, all the classic support hero brands and modified civilian stores are up in arms. It's like this is Sector A's party, and we're crashing it-"

Cutting him off, his boss gave the skinny man a friendly glare.

"Enough Miyashita! All joking aside we need to get serious here..."

Miyashita sighed thoughtfully, he's always in such a forgiving mood.

"Right well, everything is good besides that! Fun fact, the scar on your forehead actually is becoming some sort of icon brand for the company!"

The tall, lean, magenta haired man looked out he window, contemplating to himself. The prominent disfigurement only seemed to be an insecurity of his, yet now it was selling point? People were off beings...

Deciding it was time to fully loop in his trusted secretary, Rikiya brought up his life long passion: The Meta Liberation War.

"Miyashita, this company has long catered to a wide range of Meta Abilities, our track record is solid, so I'm sure this is a good choice."

The white furry gentleman turned to his boss, not seeming to notice the change in his tone.

"Meta Abilities...?"

Rikiya caught himself, "ah I meant quirks!This book I got on the brain I guess..."

Holding up his copy of the Liberation war, he silently hoped his assistance would catch on.

"This is a reprint you know? Somebody must have felt like the time was right, it's a shame so much of the terminology has changed..."

Miyashita turned away, assuming his boss was joking.

"The book by the Meta Liberation Army's Commander? I tried reading it but, I couldn't get it. He tried fancying up his acts of terrorism with "liberation this" and "liberation that"... the whole time I only pictured the guy as a ranting criminal."

Walking towards the door, he missed the crazed look Rikiya was sending him. One the was filled with hatred and disgust.

Springing up from his desk he walked over to his secretary, who was struggling to open the locked door.

"I'm sorry Miyashita, you have no family right? No significant other?"

"No sir, I don't understand what this is all about!"

"You've done some great work..."

"What- crack!"

Stepping over the body of his assistant, Rikiya sighed deeply, "what a shame..."

***

That following evening Re-Destro held a meeting with the core members of his army due to new evidence arising. The men sat around a long table eating and conversing, over the news strategies and enemies to come.

"Hmm it's seems our guest has arrived..."

Dragged into the room in a bloody heap was a familiar face, although quite well known in the under word, he was especially well acquainted with the League. It was even rumored he got Shigarki his two newest members, the blue fire user, and the high school girl that drinks blood.

"Ah so your the man the provides new members and support items to Shigarki, yes it's not doubt your the broker..."

The bloodied man laughed, the smell of cigarettes still fresh on his breath.

"Cough, and here I though I was- cough- clever. Who knew it could be traced back to me?"

Rikiya waltzes up to the man, brining with confidence and vigor, it was clear to everyone in the room; he was in charge.

"Name your price broker, I want Intel on the League."

His words caused laughter to break free from the wounded villain, "I only make deals with people I respect, not guys who decide to kick the crap outta me first! Either way... you ain't gettin anything outta me, cause what kinda merchant sells out his customers!!"

Staring down at the man, a tense silence passed though the room.

"It seems you and I are going to be spending a lot of time getting to know each other."

***

"What are we waiting for Shigarki?! I was ready to have some new life breathed into me! To be inspired! So answer me Shigarki! Why are we just sitting around?!"

Spinner was up in arms, screaming in frustration. The group sat in an abandoned home, all waiting for Tomura's response.

(Y/n) sat by his side, stepping forward prepared to intervene. Worried for his safety, despite still feeling quite betrayed by his actions.

His deep scratching voice started to respond before the earth bellow them began to shake.

"I've been looking for you...are you the one who succeed all for one?"

A giant protruded from the ground below, standing at the size of a small building, a truly menacing creature.

"Now successor... I devoted myself to all for one... prove you are worthy."

(Safety Net ft. Ty Dolla $ign By: Ariana Grande)