ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕎𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝔻𝕚𝕖

"FEET DON'T FAIL ME now
Take me to your finish line
Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take
But I'm hoping that the gates, they'll tell me that you're mine"

Her honey comb voice rang threw the dimly lit tavern, echoing from the stage to streets. It was dripping syrup, like nectar from the heavens. He wondered if she truly was an angel sent from above. The way she moved to the rhythm and swayed her body was utterly divine.

It was mere chance that he had stumbled upon this back ally bar, away from all the clutter and filth of the world. That's where he met her. _____  _____. That was her stage name anyways. Her long bellowing locks swayed behind her as she move with grace across the stage, her eyes drifting through the audience till they locked with his.

They had only talked on occasion, but every conversation sent waves of familiarity threw his vains. The feeling of connection enveloped his entire being. He knew it was an unhealthy addiction, to feel the constant need to come here every night. It was poisonous to his entire operation, it would be the down fall of his masters carefully calculated steps. He wasn't suppose to form habits yet... it was like she's his own personal form of heroin. And he loved it.

"Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why
Keep making me laugh
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime"

He didn't know much about her, other than the obvious. He felt that she was hesitant to go into depth, he figured it was heightened levels of caution. Perhaps a few bad breakups or weary of strange men, both plausible.

Either way, it didn't change his feelings for her. He wished she reached out more though, he knew she's a few years younger but, in her own words "age is just a number"; so he supposed that wasn't the issue.

Maybe it was his looks? Being a "bad guy" had a tendency to cause stress, specifically forming habits that would cause negative effects on his skin. He didn't think he was too much of an ugly mug though. His Sensei had told him not to focus on appearances, that rather power lies within. He had assumed beauty worked the same.

"Come take a walk on the wild side
Come kiss me hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
So, choose your last words, this is the last time
'Cause you and I, we were born to die
We were born to die
We were born to die"

He had wished he spoken more to her but, recently he had received news of All Might going to teach at UA. As a whole, it was good news; something that the league was sorely lacking. Work mode had kicked in and he needed to focus more on his goal. Killing the symbol of peace. Which meant less time with her, as much as he hated that fact.

"Come take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words, this is the last time
'Cause you and I, we were born to die"

The song began to fade away as the lights started to dim. Applause filled the room, and a few whistles. She stepped off the wooden stage down a flight of metal stairs. The room itself was quite small but enough space for 12 separate tables and a mahogany bar. The small luxuries are what make something special.

Her angelic eyes scanned the crowds till meeting his. A small smirk and rosey blush found its way onto her heart shaped face; It was breathtaking.

"You were amazing..." Tomura whispers into her ear as she sits next to him. He could feel the shivers down her spine. She wore a short black dress for preforming, most likely standard dress code. What really caught his attention, similar to the man behind them, was how the dress rode up her voluptuous thighs as she sat onto the wooden stool.

He glared and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He wasn't usually protective but, he felt like he owed her. After all, this was going to be one of the last times he would see her for awhile.

"______... I need to say something".
She peered up at him questioningly.

"Go ahead..."

He felt his voice getting caught in his throat. This was unlike him, maybe he really was getting attached.

"I'm going to go away for awhile, you won't see me for sometime after tonight..." he watched for her reaction.

She looked down at the floor, clenching the hem of her dress in her fist.

"Why?"

"I... I have to do something. I've always been a bad person ______... you know that."

Over that last few weeks, although they only knew the bear minimum about one and other, one thing was clear. A unique affliction of affection was undoubtedly forming between them.

"...that doesn't matter to me Tomura. I... I don't want you to leave."

"I know but, I have to. One day we will meet again, I promise you... ______ ______"

"Don't call me that... My real name is (l/n) (y/n)"

He paused and looked her in the eye.

"I'll never forget you (y/n)." He was carful not to touch her with all his fingers, after all he didn't want to risk hurting her.

His chapped lips met her soft and plump ones, their silhouettes collided and held each other for a long and chastised kiss but, as soon as it began it had ended. Similar to sakura blossoms in the wind, one brief moment he was here, then the next he was gone but, the longing of his touch never faded.

(Born to die by: Lana Del Rey)