ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟚: 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖

"...SO WEAK! OH LORD why is he so weak?!"

The giant effortlessly tore through Tomura's defenses. Throwing and defeating member after member, leaving only Tomura left to defend his Legacy.

Taking up the mantle, the members of the Van Action squad retired to the side lines to treat their wounds. (Y/n) felt an anxious cold sweat drip off her brow, her lover had forbidden her from participating in the fighting, he didn't want strenuous physical activity to trigger another attack. She was scared for his well-being, it was difficult to stay upset even if it was with purpose.

Suddenly, yet again the giant let out a beastly growl, "I want to accept him... but, all for one I can't!! I just can't...!"

In the midst of battle, a single 1980's radio that hung from the neck of the giant turned on and spat out static.

"Kurogiri has been babysitting you for to long.... open your eyes boy"

Tomura glared at the box, that's the doctor. The whole purpose of this stake out in this mountainous abandon home, was to come in contact with All for ones elusive doctor; The man solely responsible for the production of the Nomus.

Shigarki believed defeating the giant and convincing the doctor to come to his side would undoubtedly bring success to the League.

"That's harsh doctor..."

Dry laughing leaked out of the speaker, mocking Tomura.

Moving forward to continue the fight against the towering creature, suddenly a black thick liquid irrupted from the mouths of the members of the League.

Toga yelped in surprise, looking for aid only to find all of her companions turning into tar. It was an eerily familiar substance, the same liquid that the group had used to escape the heros during the raid to save the UA students.

It covered them, disintegrating and ultimately transported them to an undisclosed location.

Once free from the residue, (y/n) became frantic in her search for Tomura. She was the first to disappear, leaving her to wait for her companions arrival.

Surround the nervous girl where cylindrical tubes the size of grown men, holding shimmering liquid that encompassed developing Nomus. The tubes were connected to self run generators, giving the dark room a glommy atmosphere. Stepping over the wires that ran over the floor, crossing and intersecting into large bunches, (y/n) got the faintest impression she was in danger.

Continuing to search she felt a wave of relief when she encountered Dabi curled up on the floor. Rushing to his side, she kneeled on the floor to get a better view of his state.

Nothing on the surface seemed to be inherently wrong with the young man, in fact it seemed as if the sludge had healed his wounds. Lightly shacking his shoulder, (y/n) frowned her brows with worry.

"Dabi... hey Dabi... wake up"

A tried moan escaped his mouth, as his hands moved to hold hers.

"Stop shaking me idiot..."

(Y/n) didn't like to feel emotional, yet she felt unintentional tears dripped down her cheeks, against her better judgement she continued to hold his jacket, as she leaned down into his chest.

"Hey...why are you crying sweet cheeks?"

His voice was raspy and broken, his action of try to reassure her only made (y/n) cry harder.

"I -hiccup- I don't want to -hiccup- lose you..."

Dabi felt his heart crack at her words, sighing he pushed him self up from the ground. Continuing to sit with (y/n) curdled in his lap, Dabi rubbed her back to ease her cries.

"Shhh... (y/n)... where is everyone?"

Holding him tighter she whisper, "you're  the only one I could find... I don't know where we are..."

Dabi started to take in his surroundings, based on the set up of the room he could only assume this was the "doctor's" lab.

"It's okay... let's get you up and go look for the others..."

Taking her silence as a yes, his wrapped his strong lean arms around her torso and lifted her to her feet.

"Come on (y/n), let's go..."

***

Tomura awoke to a dark room, he couldn't seem to remember the events that lead up to this moment. Stumbling up into a leaning type stance against the wall, he glanced at the objects around him.

Moving forward, he noticed his associates laying on the floor in a similar predicament. Only when he notice (y/n) was missing did panic set in.

Starting forward to look for his lover he was cut off by insidious laughter.

"Hohoho you see these Nomu! They are my finest work! Impressive huh? They are my masterpieces!"

The remaining Van Guard members stood on high alert at the echoing voice.

Being leader takes priority, I will find (y/n) later... as much as it pains me, the doctor is the key to everything.

"Doctor, I've been looking for you for a reason. I need you to reproduce some bullets I got..."

The small man, with a singular monical and over sized lab coat entered the frame.

"You let your hair grow our Shigarki! How are your father and the others doing?"

Edging forward, Tomura let out a sigh, "they're fine".

"Hoho anyhow Shigarki, I summoned you here out of respect for the boss. My life, my tech, and my little ones here I offer up to the great All for One... up till now you've been getting by with my scraps and left overs... now I've got nothing against you-"

Stepping forward into the small glimmer of light that radiates from the shimmering tubes, the doctor snidely remarked, "I just need to judge if your worthy... cause so far you're nothing. Just a 20 year old paddling around with the dregs of society."

"Prove to me your worth Tomura
Shigarki..."

(Love Language By: Ariana Grande)