ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟜: 𝕆𝕓𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

IT WAS A CHILLED mountain breeze that caused an unwilling shiver to run down (y/n) spine, that's what she told herself when Twice picked up the phone.

"Giran! You there man! Why don't you pick up the phone when Mr. Compress calls you jerk?!"

"Ah I'm afraid that would be our fault...  I assume I'm speaking to Twice?"

The group was now entirely awake, watching the phone with hesitant curiosity. Walking towards Twice, (y/n) carefully maneuver around the fireplace to get within ear shot of the conversation.

"Who is this and where's Giran?!"

Twice asked angered, the entire situation made the villain confused.

"Say... why don't you check the news?"

Compress took charge of the situation, immediately turning on his phone, yet sitting in the center of a forest on an abandon mountain made capturing a signal difficult. Finally, after enough loading the top article became clear.

Breaking news
Following yesterday's discovery another finger has been found. Three days ago outside the residence of the Leader of Shie Hassai group, a registered villain organization... a severed middle finger was found.

Then in front of the Hosu terminal an index finger, yesterday a ring finger appeared on the central highway where a prisoner transport was attacked, several months ago.

Then at ground zero in Kamino ward, a thumb and finally just moments ago, a pinkie was found at the steps of the USJ, proving these criminals can even surpass pro-hero levels of security.

All these fingers seem to belong to the same individual, in addition a scarf, sunglasses and other articles of clothing have been found. Thought to be the personal effects of the victim, these scraps of cloth were discovered at each scene. The police are treating this crime as a statement by a villain organization.

"Haha so I suppose you read the news huh? Well... Greetings League of Villains! You are speaking to the commander on the Meta Liberation Army, Re-Destro!"

Tomura felt a familiar irk, how could this be happening again?

"First the Yakuza, now the liberation army... all these retro freaks are trying to make a comeback. It's like they're trying to stay relevant, are you trying to ride that wave straight to the headlines?"

"Haha, well it's the other way around, you see, we created the wave."

(Y/n) felt the others around her fuel with rage, of course she knew of Giran's assistance to the league and his recruitments but, she had never been close with him like the others.

Twice cut in yet again, griping the phone with the strength of 10 men, "Where's Giran?! You here not have taken a hair off his head!- You can keep him!"

"Ah he's alive of course... and we seek to liberate all Meta-Humans, tear down the framework and rebuild the world."

Toga pondered the mans words, confused as to the fact why the league opposed his goal, of course it was quite similar to their own.