ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟚: 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝕍𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕥

BEFORE ALL FOR ONE fell during the battle with Allmight, he took time to speak with Tomura regarding the future. "I believe you will gain my position of your own hard work and choices, try as many times as you need. I will always be here for you."

Leaning into the man's patting hand Tomura sighed, "master-"

Silencing his protégé's worries, All for One continued, "I saved your colleagues and the Bakugo boy you believe is very important. As well, as the lovely (y/n) who I'm sure you haven't forgotten about...

I know you will make the right choices, remember will always be here for you"

Master....

Stepping into the fight, Tomura was left in disarray. What now?

***

It had been a week since All for One had fallen and Allmight retired, leaving the whole world of Heros and Villans in confusion.

Officially (y/n) was still considered a hostage and a student of UA but, due to her lack of family and loss of public support, no one is really pushing to get her back.

After the battle between Allmight and All for one, half of the ward was destroyed, thousands left dead or injured, no one was in a rush to continue the fight.

(Y/n) thought of this as a positive, no one was wanted to hunt her down, which means she can spend more time with Tomura.

Alas, he did not view the situation the same. The defeat and capture of his Sensei was a devastating blow to the league and to Tomura, he tried his best but he felt the grief pool in the front of his mind.

Sighing she sat alone with her thoughts, the Main Members of the LOV currently were in a safe house collecting Intel and doing damage control.

Fighting to get more members with powerful quirks, and to secure the Nomu's that the league still owned was a tough battle. Especially because most of the information Tomurs needed, was seized right up with All for one.

(Y/n) tried to offer support, but things like this seemed to work themselves out with him, mostly like because he doesn't let anyone in close... What am I supposed to do? I want to help him, bring him comfort, but I can't even get alone with him!

Frustrated at her own inability just made (y/n) have an overload, deciding she needed a break she took the opportunity to finally get to know the league's members.

Her eyes scanning the room she started to cross off the list, already talked with Toga, Big Magne and Compress... The only person that seems to be available is... Dabi.

Standing and thinking to herself she weighed the idea in her mind. She could form a new friendship and because they share a quirk it could be very beneficial.

Collecting her past assumptions, she threw them away and stepped forward to travel to new horizons.

Waving her hand slightly, she gave him a soft smile, "Hi, my name is (Y/N)... you're Dabi right?"

His interest was peaked the moment he laided eyes on her in the forest. Her quirk and appearance seemed so familiar he couldn't put his finger on it... so to say he had anticipated this introductory conversation was an understatement.