07

•••
Taehyung didn't know what to make of the situation he was in. He wasn't sure if he liked it here or he absolutely hated it. Jk treated him right he was caring for the most part. He always made sure that the small male was comfortable. And cooked food for him...it was so good.

Though Taehyung felt awkward when Jk would touch his thighs and cheeks and stared at him so lovingly it made Taehyung almost fall in love too. But no way was he going to love his kidnapper...maybe.

"Petal". Taehyung flinched scared a little when he heard Jk. "H-hi". For a couple days the smaller male had refused to even talk to the buffer male. "It seems like your getting comfortable with me Angel".

Jk smirked before pushing the male on the bed. Taehyung fliching when his arms got pinned to the bed. "Please dont". Taehyung begs scared what the buffer male would do to him. Jk only smiled before he leaned in kissing Taehyungs neck slowly.

Making Taehyung gasp surprised but weirdly...he didn't push Jk away. The male smirked his hand slowly going up the others shirt. "Mgh". Taehyungs back arches feeling his buds being touched.

Jk pulled away before he chuckled amusingly. Hearing Taehyung whine when he had pulled away. "Jungkook". The raven says finally introducing himself. The male pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed.

Taehyung was left dumbfounded but he sat up looking at Jungkook. "Why did you do it?". The smaller bravely asked. Though he figured he probably won't get a proper answer. "Simple because I wanted to take what was mine".

Taehyung pouted a bit, "You know not everything you lay your eyes on is yours instantly". Oh how he regretted saying that. Jungkook immediately pushed him down again. His hand above his head and used his other hand to choke him. The smaller male gasped as air was cut off him.

"Be careful what you say princess I'm incapable of hurting you but your testing me right now". Jungkook growled getting off the male and leaving the room. Taehyung being left alone crying and breathing hard.
•••
"Jimin I order you to entertain Taehyung when I'm gone for a job". Jungkook says his foot up the table while he stared at the shorter male. Jimin nodded while he held hands with Yoongi. They were a couple quite contradicting personalities but they really loved each other.

If Jungkook were to be completely honest he'd say he was jealous. But it was the mafia leader...he "never" gets jealous. And anyways he had Taehyung now. He knew he had complete control over the smaller male. But it's not like he's use it on him all the time.

Jungkook wanted to have Taehyung and he didn't care if the other had no feelings for him. Though he knew in his heart he wanted the male to love him as well. So he'll give time to Taehyung so he could adjust. "Jungkook we might have a problem".

Yoongi said seriously as he leaned on his hands that rested on his knees. Jungkook only nodded while smirking. No way was he afraid with that news he just knew he was powerful. "What is it?".

"Taehyungs friends they are looking for him and we both know that his friends are known CEOS as well and they have all the power and money to look for us and get your precious princess back to them". Jungkook only scoffed. Yoongi seriously didn't believe in him sometimes.

"Don't be so worrisome I got in in control". Jungkook only had a smug look on his face. While Yoongi smirked a smile. Jimin was there the entire time. He actually wanted to leave already. But he wanted to stop Yoongi from saying anything stupid to their mafia leader.

They usually got into fights and the number one reason was because Yoongi can be very blunt sometimes. So with Jimin making sure they didn't do anything to each other. He made his was towards Taehyung.
•••
"Any news!". Jin was frantic he was so worried. Namjoon who had been there with him. Is also very worried not only for Taehyung but Jin. He hasn't had proper food and rest for days now. The male was looking for Taehyung.

"Sorry Mr. Kim whoever took Taehyung made sure not to leave any traces and planned this perfectly". The police says calmly. Jin only shook his head. "Do everything you can please".

Jin and Namjoon were like Taehyungs parents. He was a lot younger then them. So it was up to the older two to take care of him. When he really needed help. "Baby please calm down they are trying their best now please try to to go eat and get proper sleep".
Namjoon says as he holds Jins shoulders looking at him seriously.

Jin wanted to protest but he didn't feel ok. He was hungry and so so tired. So with a nod they headed towards their car and both drove home in silence. Namjoon was glad Jin was listening to him. After so long of denying that he was ok but by the looks of it he really wasn't.
•••
Jimin made his way upstairs and found his way towards Taehyung. He knocked on the door. Nothing he got no reply except for quite whimpers coming from the room. He only sighed sadly before opening the door. Taehyung was crying still.

"W-who a-are you stay away from me!". Taehyung screams he didn't want to deal with Jungkook or anyone right now. The mafia leader was so confusing one moment he was kind and then the next he was hurting him. He still felt the hand on his neck and he was sure it was red now.

"Taehyung please calm down I won't hurt you". Jimin spoke softly sitting on the bed. Taehyung only shook his head  Jungkook said he wouldn't hurt him. But now look what he did. "I don't trust you". Taehyung had stopped crying.

Jimin only smiled kindly he knew the male had been through a lot do he understood him. "I know for now you won't trust anyone but I promise you I won't hurt you...I just want to be your friend". Jimin was sent to Taehyung to do a job by Jungkook. But that didn't mean he didn't want to be friends with Taehyung.

It was quite lonely in the big mansion sometimes. So he wanted to have Taehyung as a friend. "F-friend?". Taehyung whispered quietly he was shocked. Though it made him internally smile. He had never had friends before. Maybe he did when he was younger. But his parents usually took them away from him. Saying they would only distract him.

Taehyung didn't trust him but it couldn't hurt to give him a chance. "Ok". Jimin smiled at the request. "Thank you and I'm Jimin by the way". Taehyung nodded while he smiled gently. Maybe it wasn't so bad to be stuck here after all. He figured that no one will find him and that Jungkook as stubborn as he is will never let him go.

To Be Continued...