01

•••
His aura was dangerous his look was intimidating. One glare from the ravenette would have you immediately kneeling down to him. The said male was now sitting in his chair foot up on his black desk. A gun spinning in his hand. And the scariest thing was that the gun was loaded.

"Jungkook fucking stop that before you kill me". The blue haired male says from the couch he was sitting on his hand on his knees. "Shut up don't act so scared". The mafia boss says harshly as he finally decides to look at the document that Yoongi gave.

"Finally you decided to read it". Jungkoom scoffed he didn't want to read it Yoongi didn't even explain what it was about first he just gave it to him without any word. "Kim Taehyung". Once he read the name on the document he smirked.

After years of trying he had finally all the information on the CEO. He took an interest in him a couple years back when the male accidentally bumped into him. Oh how Jungkook just wanted to own the other right then and there.

But he wanted to know the other a little more. So he's been collecting information for years about Taehyung. And the document in his hand was the last one until he needed to make a move on the other. He knew everything about the other. Even his secrets and Jungkook loved them.

He chuckled evilly when he thought about using his known secrets against the male. Yoongi only stared at him weirdly before he stood up going closer to the other male.

"What's the plan Jeon?". Jungkook smirked a little before he called Jimin in the pink haired male looked so out of place. But he clearly suited the criteria for being a mafia member. He was one cheeky guy.

"Easy I'll just give him a little gift for now". The other two stared at each other before their eyes met jungkooks again. Jungkook and gifts were never good his presents were always either notes...very gruesome notes or a box filled with blood which posed as a warning to his enemies or betrayers.

"By gift what exactly do you mean?". Jimin says curiously as Yoongi was too stubborn to ask. "Hm I have pictures of him in his free state...him sleeping and hanging out with his friends". The two only nodded as they watch Jungkook put his gun in his leather jacket before they followed him out.

"Mr. Kim you have these new documents to sign and Mr. Chen has moved the meeting to tomorrow he had an important business to take care of". The said male glared at the stack of papers making him look cute but he snapped out of it. As he smiled at his secretary. "Thank you I'll get started on this".

The female left and Taehyung groaned annoyed. He really hates doing this, signing all these paper works. If he could he would just leave these stack of papers alone forever until they turned into dusk.

But that would mean he had to let go of his company. Signing papers were basically forming alliances and giving permissions to his staff. So he couldn't stop even if his arms were killing him at this point. He sighed again as he figured he'd be here by night time.

And his predictions were true it was now midnight and he had at least five more papers to sign. "Oh why is this never ending". Taehyung says as he looked out his big windows. It was dark out he had to go home quickly. So with the last of his arm strength he signed all the papers and then called his butler to pick him up.

He made sure everything was nice and organized before getting his expensive Gucci jacket and slipping it on. Taehyung quickly made his way to the elevator. When he made it to the ground floor he ran to his car he then kindly greeted his butler before his eyes closed because of tiredness. He figured he'd get some shut eye before they reach the mansion. He really needed it anyways.

The butler smiled at his masters behaviour before driving off. Though he couldn't get this weird feeling off his chest that he was being watched. He looked around while he was driving. But couldn't see anything out of place or weird. So He shrugged it off before he drove towards Taehyung's mansion.

Once they had arrived Taehyung woke up to a tap on his shoulder. "Master we are home already". The male only replied with a nod before he sleepily made his way to his bedroom. He quickly changed into his Pjs. A long sweater that reach his mid thigh. He never really liked to wear pants when he slept so all he had was a sweater and his boxers. It felt comfortable to the CEO.

He flopped lazily on his bed before snuggling into the blankets. He then went into dreamland. Not knowing the danger that was looking at him right now. Jungkook was currently watching him through his cameras.

That he put secretly when the smaller male and staff weren't there. He smirked as he kicked his lips. The others legs looked so nice he wanted to mark them so badly but he couldn't he needs to wait until tomorrow.

Then he can have him all to himself. Kim Taehyung will soon be in the hands of the Mafia boss.

To Be Continued...