25

Recap
Wtf she's pregnant
_________________________

"Shit" I said under my breath. She can't be pregnant. How, how would she be pregnant. Mattia stop over reacting it could be false. Right?. Yeah false. Anyway I put her in something other than her dress.

I took her makeup off her face. I went to my room and changed out of my suit. I brushed my teeth and got in bed. I woke up before y/n. So I decided to make her breakfast.

I went down stair turn the tv on. I went to the kitchen and pulled out the waffle maker and some pancake/waffle mix. I turned on the waffle maker and let it heat up. I got a bowl and poured the pancake mix into the bowl I added water and started to stir.

When I was done I put the batter into the waffle maker and waited. While I waited I grabbed some fruit, I grabbed some strawberries and green grapes ( I hate purple) . I chopped them up and put them in a bowl ( or what ever fruit you want). After I was done I checked on the waffles.

The waffles were almost done so I decided to make some eggs ( or whatever) once the was done the waffles were done to I pulled out two glass plates and set up the plates and set them down on the table.

I turned off the tv and head up stairs to see if y/n was up. I peeked through the door and "why are you spying on me?" Y/n said with a chuckle. "Not spying I was checking if you were sleep or not" I answered. "Anyways I made you breakfast" I said "really yay"

She said getting up and walking pass me. " wow no thank you" I asked "oh yeah thank you. I walked downstairs after her we sat down and she was on her while I was on mine

After some time she looked up at me. "Have something I need to tell you" she said "I also have something to tell you also" I replied "really?, oh then you go first" she said. "No you should you told me you had something to tell me first" I insisted. "How about this we say it at the same time

Ok" she said "ok on the count of three.
(B- mean y/n and mattia$
N O O N E S P O V
Mattia started to count "1" "2" 3"
They said it at the same time. Y/n said "I'm pregnant" mattia said "I'm a mafia boss. Bothe of their face turned into shock. B- YOU'RE WHAT?

A/n-hey