14

Y/n POV

I walked out of the room

I walked out of the room. I didn't care to look back at him. He's controlling, I hate controlling people they infuriate me. I went to the drink table and got two shots of tequila. That slowly turns into 15 soon after. My vision was getting blurry and I could barely stand up.

I looked around and didn't see anyone. Well anyone I knew at least then suddenly I feel two masculine hand grip my waste. "Mattia what do you want now," I said not bothering to turn around and look. "yep does with him" I heard and a deep unfamiliar voice say. At that time I just thought Mattia was playing around.

This tall black figure pulled me into a room and everything went black.

Mattia POV
After y/n left the room I didn't care to follow after her. I didn't leave soon after I looked around and found the boys. "Hey," I said, as I approached them "sup Mattia, where's your girl," Kairi said. "she ran off somewhere" I answered. "oh ok then," Kai said.

"Mattia u don't have a good feeling about you just letting her run off like that" ale said "she was having an attitude," I said. "no you are controlling" he replied. "Whatever she's fine," I said ending the conversation.

I was getting close to the end of the party. I had not seen y/n around. I called her and it rang but no one picked up. "oh she ignoring me now" I said to myself.

The party had officially ended and people were leaving. Hey, we going to dip see you I'm ale said leave with Kai. Ight see you tomorrow I replied. I looked around the house nearly empty. I started to get worried. I called on more time and this time I heard it ring. I looked around and saw the phone on the ground next to the drink table. I went over to it and it had my name on the screen. Shut where the fuck is she.

Y/n POV
I woke up with a massive headache I opened my eyes to darkness, nothing but darkness. It was a small space. My hands were tied up and take over my mouth. It felt like I was in a truck. "Fuck" I mumbled. I felt the car come to a stop. I truck open and I saw four black figures. One of them yanked me out of the truck. I grunted in pain.

"Shut the fuck up" I heard the deep voice say. This tall man pulled me into a dark cold room. As the other three left me and him alone. He tied my legs to the front legs of the chair and left. I tried to scream but it was no use.

I started to cry not knowing who these people were nor what they were going to do to me

I started to cry not knowing who these people were nor what they were going to do to me. I should have just stayed with Mattia

495 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘
𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙?