twenty-six.

this chapter isn't really hyewon focused. more focus on the other plots in this story. the next chapter will also be focused on the side couples and more development on yeojin and yerim ! please enjoy !!

-
our lives are a mess
gc

chaewon
your father???

hyejoo
how is that possible??

heejin
apparently my grandpa overheard me and solbin talking about how i plan to shut it down so he transferred it to it's own company but it's underground and i'll have absolutely no control over it.

yerim
that's ridiculous why wouldn't he want you to shut it down it kills people.

heejin
he calms the jeons became soft and wants to bring back the old ways we ran the family.

yeji
if that's true then why are they making two girls run the two main companys in the family and not any guys since the jeons find women "useless"

heejin
i don't know. i guess i'll find out when i get home. solbin just texted me what happened.

lia
if that's the case. will the jeons start targeting the kims again?? do we even know who's in the kim family anymore? other than the chois?

heejin
i'll find out when i get home. but i promise that we won't touch your family okay?

lia
okay :)

yeji
what about the hwangs? and moons?

heejin
i think that's almost a given. i don't even know where the new company is built or what their plans are but it's definitely not good. especially since i have no control over what they do and it's all on my father.

yeji
well that's a good thing! you can get to your dad, both you and solbin can get to him.

heejin
but my grandpa has control over him. if he doesn't listen to him who knows what he'll do to him or to us for that matter. we don't cross each other and if we do our lives are at stake.

hyejoo
you think the jeons would get better and learn from their mistakes after what happened to jungkook huh?

chaewon
it's only made things worse i can't imagine how the kims are now.

lia
i haven't seen anyone on that side of my family in a while. maybe since i was like 4ish? my mom never talks about them. i have no knowledge of who's on that side of the family because my mom keeps me and my siblings away from them. some people with the surname choi don't even know they are apart if the choi/kims because they're parents refuse to tell them.

hyejoo
could yerim be one? i mean she's a choi.

lia
yeah but san a surname of choi also and he isn't even related to any of us.

chaewon
the reasons san and i have different surnames is because they gave us the surnames of our grandparents but then even my grandpa aren't related to you guys.

yerim
plus i don't want to be releated to the kims. they're insane.

heejin
imagine being a jeon. i'm living in hell. someone please adopt me.

yeji
i would but...yeah 😃

yerim
LMAO

chaewon
lunch is almost over where even are you?