thirteen.

STAY GOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

also blackpink on jimmy fallon HELLO THE FLEX??? i'm praying for a blackpink carpool karaoke because imagine how amazing that would be! i cant wait for their comeback! okay enjoy the chapter

~

"Hyejoo-ah! Hyejoo-ah!" Yoona was searching for her daughter as she couldn't seem to find her. "Gosh where could she have gone?" Yoona had taken Hyejoo to the park for some fresh air because they seemed to spending so much time at home.

Yoona finally spotted her and she was playing with another girl. Yoona walked up to her with a curious expression. "Oh hey Hyejoo. Who's your little friend?" Hyejoo looked up and smiled. "It's the one I've been telling you about! Wonie!" Yoona looked at the girl, she had nice long black hair and such a small face but very pretty.

"Hi! My name is Park Chaewon. Nice to meet you." Chaewon smiled as she bowed to the older lady. Yoona greeted her as well. She stood there for awhile just watching Hyejoo and Chaewon play and have fun. "Hyejoo-ah, we have to leave soon. Your father made lunch." Hyejoo whined and pouted.

"Noo! I don't want to leave Wonie!" Chaewon pouted. "You can go Hyejoo. My mommy and brother are over there. Plus you need to spend time with your family. My mommy always says that family time is the most important time because you never know when the last time you're going to see your family member because they could just leave you and never comeback. So you have to cherish the moments you have now before it's too late and you can't make new ones." Yoona looked at the little girl in awe.

"Wow. Such a good mother you have." Chaewon smiled widely. Hyejoo smiled at Chaewon. "You're very pretty Wonie." Chaewon giggled at Hyejoo comment. "Not as pretty as you Hyejoo." Yoona laughed at Hyejoo. "What a flirt you are Hyejoo." Hyejoo smiled. "I got it from you mommy." Yoona rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Yoona picked Hyejoo and up and they both waved goodbye. "I want her to be my soulmate mommy. If I wish really hard do you think I'll come true?" Yoona's expression dropped. "She can't. I know you won't understand it now but she can't. Not her."

~

Hyejoo woke up in a sweat. She felt tears slowly roll down her cheeks. Was that a dream? Hyejoo shook her head and sat up. She could see Yeji and Lia cuddling in a sleeping bag and Yerim basically almost falling off of her couch. Hyejoo chuckled and sat up from the floor and stretched. Lia moved around a little in her sleep, only to hold Yeji tighter in her embrace. I wish that was Chaewon and I. Hyejoo froze. What am I thinking? Hyejoo felt herself heat up. Am I blushing? Over Chaewon?? Is that even possible!? Hyejoo stood up quickly, trying not to wake up her friends and she rushed to her bathroom.

Hyejoo splashed water on her face, hoping that it'll will wake her up from the fantasies that were happening in her head. "Damn. You admit you have feelings for your best friend and all of a sudden you can't stop thinking about her." Hyejoo whispered as she stared at herself in the mirror. Hyejoo dried off her face and walked of the bathroom to be met with her sister. Naeun, of course. "Why do you looked so stressed." She yawned and she stretched.

"I don't look stressed. I'm perfectly fine." Naeun crossed her arms. "Oh really? Then why is there water all over your face." Hyejoo brought up her hands to her face. Lord, did she even dry her face off? Was she even paying attention? Naeun shook her head in disbelief. "Tsk tsk." Hyejoo rolled her eyes. "Shut up!" Hyejoo rushed past her and went downstairs. She stopped when she saw her father walking in through the front door. She didn't know whether to keep on walking or to go back up the stairs. Hyejoo wiped off the water on her face and slowly walked down the stairs.