eleven.

Lia sat back in disbelief. "Oh...wow. our family is just full of dicks huh. taehyung is pretty too if he believed his father." Lia's grandma looked at her in shock. "Jisu don't say that! He couldn't control it. Having a wolf as an animal is very dangerous as you can't control the amount strength you're using to hurt someone. I'm sure he didn't mean it-" Lia cut off her words. "He meant it! He knew what he was doing! He got the news that Jungkook's father killed his mother so he killed Jungkook to make his father feel the pain of how it is to lose someone that you love only to hurt him deeply and cause him to mad and kill himself. He meant to do that..i don't believe that sappy shit for a second." Lia sat down. Trying to calm her down. "When my mother found him dead, Jisu. He wrote a note for them. for jaehyun and jisoo too." Lia's grandma stood up and got up and went to her dresser. She called for Lia to come to her. Lia got up and stood next to her. "Read it."

Lia took the letter and read it out loud.

*

Dahyun wiped her tears away as she saw a note in his hand. She furrows her eyebrows, 'Why a letter? Was he forced to do this to himself? Was it an act of father? Or maybe Jungmin had to do with this? Dahyun shook away her thoughts...it felt so easy to blame the man that took away her mother. Dahyun looked at up at Taehyung's body, swinging back and forth. More prickled more Dahyun's face as she took the note with shaking hands and opened it.

'i'm sorry...i'm sorry for leaving you this way...i love you guys so much...i'm sorry for being so selfish and taking this way out. i love each and every one of you so much. i'm....i feel like shit. i killed the one person that truly understood me more than anything and it's 100% my fault. i love you dahyun. i love you jaehyun. i love you jisoo. i love you guys so much. please give the other note to the boys. i made it for them for a reason. i leave all my stuff to you guys and i give you guys my heart...but i belong with the dead."

Dahyun felt her heart dropping as she read the note. She looked back up to see her brother, hanging from the ceiling. "Why did you have to be so selfish!?!" Dahyun screamed as she threw the note at him. Dahyun got on her knees and sobbed. Sobbed until she couldn't anymore. Hoping that she would also die with her brother as well.

*

"Why did you ask about this Jisu?" Lia turned to her grandma. Her grandma, Seungyeon was looking at her with tear filled eyes. "Why did you ask about them? Beomgyu and Yena never ask me about Jungkook and Taehyung. Hell...they don't even want to know about it so why. Why did you want to know?" Lia gulped. "My friend is a wolf." Lia's grandma widened her eyes and sat down on her bed. Lia sat down next to her. "I know swore to mom that I wouldn't tell anybody but...I need to tell her. To help her control her strength, so they don't fall in steps of Jungkook and Taehyung." Lia's grandma shook her head. "They mustn't know." Lia rolled her eyes. "Grandma! They have too! You don't understand!" Lia stood up and started pacing.

"They were talking about wolfs and butterflies Grammy in class today. They switched up the stories. And what they said in the switched up stories isn't even the real one! Hyejoo has to be told the truth and not be filled up with lies made from the government." Lia's grandma sighed. "The government fabricated both of the stories Jisu. The couple 20 years ago killed themselves to end the curse. You're great-grand uncle killed his soulmate for revenge for Jungkook's father killing his mother." Lia furrowed her eyebrows. "Curse what curse?" Lia's grandma patted for her to sit down. "Jisu. They give us animals for a reason. They shape us and make us who we are. The wolf and butterfly pairing was made for a purpose. For the wolf to protect the butterfly because butterflies are fragile. Wolves have strength as they are one of the most strongest animals to have. With that strength they can protect the butterfly. Which makes the bond of a wolf and butterfly to be one of the most strongest bonds made. However, if the purpose is broken. What ever they broke it with will become the new purpose. Taehyung killed Jungkook.