seven.

"N-no...no this can't be happening." Hyejoo felt her heart aching even more. Chaewon can't be her soulmate. "Maybe it's another Chaewon-" Yerim rolled her eyes. She had enough of this. "Would you stop?! The proof is all there! For fucks sake Hyejoo, She's a butterfly and You're a wolf. That's the destined pairing. No wonder her tattoo keeps fading you act like this-" Yerim widen her eyes as she covered her mouth. Shit shit shit. She wasn't supposed to tell anyone. She wasn't supposed to tell her.

"What? Her tattoo has been fading this whole time and she didn't even think to tell me?" Hyejoo sat down on her bed. She felt....broken and she didn't know why. "She saw how happy you were...with me. She didn't want to ruin this." Hyejoo looked down and saw Yerim's wrist. She tilted her head as she slowly lifted up her sleeve. Her eyes widen as she saw.

Im Ye

"Yerim...your tattoo it's fading in." Yerim smiled and looked at her tattoo. "I felt the same pain in my arm when my tattoo was fading in this morning. Besides that...Hyejoo you need to tell Chaewon about this. Do you know long she's been waiting? For you to be hers?" Hyejoo swiped her tears as they keep on flowing down her face. "I can't." Yerim looked at her in disbelief. "Why not-" "Why not? I don't want to hurt her! I don't want to destroy her! I don't want her in pain...I care about her too much for her to go through that. Despite me destined to hurt her." Hyejoo stood up and paced around her room.

"We need to break up." Hyejoo turned around and sighed. "Us dating means we're hurting our soulmates. Making their tattoos fade, ours fade. But that doesn't mean I'm still not going to help you. You need to come to your senses and tell her and you need to fight through all this animal bs and try not to do what your destined to do to her." Hyejoo sat down and looked at her. "How? How do we possible stop this?" Yerim held her hand and smiled. "We'll figure it out together."

-

"There has to be a possibility right?" Yeojin kept on rambling about her and Yerim ever since she came over to Chaewon's place. "Has your tattoo been fading?" Yeojin shook her head no and smiled. "Nope! I think that's a sign." Yeojin fell on top on Chaewon's bed with a big smile on her face. Chaewon grinned at her giddy friend. Chaewon's quickly changed her expression once she felt her stomach cramping.

"Hey...you good?" Yeojin asked looking at her in concern. Chaewon nodded and sat down on her bed. "Yeah...it's just that my stomach has been hurting for the past couple of hours." Yeojin frowned rubbing her tattoo. "Maybe it's that time of the month-" Chaewon threw a pillow at Yeojin causing Yeojin to burst into laughter. "No. It's not like that kind of pain, it hurts even more." Yeojin quieted down and nodded.

Chaewon felt her phone rang and picked it up to see who was calling her.

'Wolfie 🐺'

Chaewon smiled and looked at Yeojin. "Be right back, Hyejoo's calling me." Yeojin nodded smiling as Chaewon quickly walked out of the room.

"Hello?"

"U-um...hi."

"You okay? Why do you sound so-"

"Yerim and I broke up."

Chaewon wanted to celebrate so bad. She was so happy! Now there would be a less chance of her and Yeojin's tattoo fading.

"O-oh....um. Do you feel okay? Do you want Yeojin and I to come over? Have you been crying?"

"I'm fine but thanks for asking...how are you?"