꧁Chapter 7꧂

+* 2 days pass by *+

I feel like it has been forever since I've seen Yoongi- 'WHY DIDN'T I ASK FOR HIS PHONE NUMBERVNDMVNDFBDU'  I sighed, maybe I should ask him next time I see him, for the time being I have to hurry and get ready for work.

I hurriedly get out of bed and run into the bathroom to take a quick shower, after that I brushed my teeth and put my clothes on, I ran downstairs to eat some breakfast.

Soon enough I left, and had told myself after work that I would decorate my apartment, I'm tired of seeing it being so plain it's about time I give my apartment some life!
-

I've reached the cafe and greeted Jimin like always. I put my stuff away, put my apron on and started my shift.

"Hey Hyung" I turned over to Jimin, "Are you perhaps busy this weekend? Cause I was thinking we could hang out, since it's been forever" I thought about it and decided to go cause I have nothing to do- "Sure, besides I don't have anything better to do" I smiled.

"A-ah Alright then" he smiled back with this chubby pinks cheeks. I had always found his cheeks adorable, and how they turn pink when someone complimented him and what not, yet he could go out of hand sometimes and make a whole 360° personality change.

Honestly- I don't think I'll ever get used to it. I shuddered a bit thinking about last time, Mane- he is one scary man.

*Ding*

"Hello! Welcome to Sunny Heart cafe, what may I start you off with today?" I smiled at the customer, he had black hair, bunny features and I could tell he worked out-"Uh.. May I- Get the.. Special?" 'How cute' I thought to myself "Alright, would you like a dessert with that?" he seemed to think for a second "Chocolate cake, p-please" I nodded "Alright that'll be $12.50, cash or card?" he reached into his pocket "Here you..go" he handed me his cash, I took it and gave back some change "And, what's the name for the order?"

"Jungkook" I typed it down, "Alright Jungkook, your order will be ready in few minutes, please feel free to sit wherever you'd like" I gave him one last smile before he headed to his table and sat down.

"Jimin-ah, one special and a chocolate cake" I yelled out to him "Yes sir!" I chuckled.
-

"Jungkook! Your order is ready"

I saw the boy come up and his eyes landed on a specific someone.

"Jimin Hyung..?"
-

Sorry for not updating ︿⊙

Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed till next time!(also I did not re-read it so I apologize if I made any mistakes)

Bye bye ❤️