꧁Chapter 5꧂

+* Yoongi POV *+
I was just walking around the store, until-

I saw that beautiful boy from the cafe, wonder what he was doing here, may be just buying some stuff, either way I walked up over to him and as I was about to say 'hello' to him.

I think he might have noticed I was coming up to him, because he jumped once I came over.

"H-hello" I said a bit awkwardly, he stared at me for a bit before responding "H-hi" he said nervously, though I had to admit it was quite cute of him. "You must be Hoseok, right?" he nodded quickly 'How cute' I thought "I'm Yoongi, nice to meet ya" I extended my hand for him to shake, I could tell he hesitated for a bit but, eventually he shook my hand and WOW were his hands soft, almost like a baby's butt. He retreated his hand and me feeling the tiniest bit of sadness of what he did.

"Uh- So w-what are you d-doing here?" I could he was trying his best not stutter and I find it so adorable "I was just looking around and you?" "Oh me? I w-was just looking for s-some decorations that a-all" I nodded "Hm.. Do you mind if I were to help? I mean- As in help you look for decorations and all" I looked up to see his reaction and u could tell he was a bit shocked but maybe but as well, finally he smiled and said "Sure, I could use some help"

And when I tell you my heart skipped a beat.. It was the most things I have ever witnessed, he truly is a masterpiece.
-

OwO
Bye bye- :3

(Also- I apologize for any grammar mistakes.. ;-; )