Every Crewmate for themselves

《𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑪𝒀 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮!》

Red: "It's Black! They're the imposter!"

Yellow: "Wow wow calm down Red."

Purple: "Red please calm down."

Orange: "Can you at least give us evidence that Black is the imposter? You know how it works around here Red."

Cyan: "Yeah Orange does have a point. Where's the evidence?"

Green: "I don't know Red. I can't believe you without evidence or a witness."

Lime: "Wait! What if Red is the imposter??"

Brown: "Red you did leave me alone for a couple of seconds. I don't know if I can trust you..."

Blue: "They did? That's it. I don't care who it is. I AM NOT dying on this ship. I vote Red."

White: "Guys! Guys! I'm begging you to stop! With everyone talking we can't hear each other out! Can we just let Red say what they have to say?"

Purple: "Okay, okay. Everybody! Quiet please!"

White: "Red calm down, take a deep breath. What did you see? Did you hear anything suspicious? Please tell us everything slowly so we'll be able to understand."

Red was panting heavily. They took a big breath and finally spoke.

Red: "huff...huff...Ok, I am certain Black is the imposter! I'm 100% sure!"

The cafeteria was dead silent for 1 whole minute. Everyone looked at each other, looked at Black, and then looked at Red again. Suddenly, Orange's voice broke the confused silence.

Orange: "Uhm...Are you deaf or something bimbo? We asked for evidence..."

Red: "I do have evidence!"

Green: "wait, you do?"

Blue: "lmao let me guess, you made the power go out only to chase Black to scare them and blame them. I've seen that trick a hundred times Red."

Red: "What? No!"

Purple: "Blue just shut up. Let's hear them out."

Cyan: "Well, c'mon what are you waiting for? Show us the evidence and prove your innocents."

Red: "Okey...huff...My evidence is Pink!"

Pink: "What?!?"

Black: "Pink was with me the entire time! Don't you think if I was the imposter, they'd already be dead?"

White: "Well, Black has a point."

Purple: "Yeah, I also agree. If Black indeed was the imposter, obviously Pink's body would be somewhere around the ship."

Brown: "If we're sure Black isn't the imposter, then the only suspect left is Red."

Red: "What!? Are you serious?"

Blue: "JEEZ!!! Can't we just vote Red already???"

White: "Hold on! Hold on, Red said that Pink is the "evidence"."

Red: "Yeah...Yes! I did say that! Pink tell them! Tell them about your conversation with Black in Medbay! C'mon!"

Pink: "Red...I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Red: " Pink c'mon don't do this to me. Why are you defending them?! Are you the imposter? Let's just throw Pink out!"

Pink: "What?? No No No No, please! I'm begging you don't!"