I Will Always protect You

Pink: "W-Wait! We don't know if this is true! One of them could be bluffing!"
Lime: "Damn right! Both of you explain what's going on right this instant!"
Purple: "It's Black!"
Black: "It's Purple!"
White: "This is bullshit!"
Pink: "Can we all just calm down and listen to each other? Please..."
Purple: "Alright. Black, what's up with you?"
Black: "I-i..."
Pink: "Black c'mon say something please..."
Lime: "It's clearly Black."
White: "Yeah I have the same opinion as Lime."
Purple: "Pink? What about you?"
Pink: "I'm voting for you, Purple."
Purple: "And what's your reason for voting for me huh?"
Pink: "I know for sure you're the imposter."
White: "How do you know for sure? Do you have any evidence?"
Pink: "I d-"
Black: "Pink, please. Just drop it. They all know it's me."
Pink: "No you're not! Purple is clearly the imposter because they haven't done anything other than just blame shit on everybody! And-"

Right after Pink said that the room went completely dark. It was obvious the power was turned off because it usually gets dark within five seconds but this time it was instant darkness. Everything was completely dark and then immediately after Pink heard the other crewmate's voices and it sounded like they got smacked with a dagger in their head.
Pink: "Black are you here? Please please tell me you're here."
No response.
"Black, please...I'm scared..." said Pink while tears were silently falling down their cheeks. Just at that moment, Pink was hit heavily in the head. They went unconscious in the blink of an eye.

+*Pink felt numb and their heart was beating at the speed of light.
"Is...anyone near me?" Thought Pink. They were scared to death.
"Pink! Pink wake up!" That voice...it sounded familiar but Pink didn't know who it was. It was so muffled.
"Pink c'mon! You need to wake up!"
Pink used all the strength they had to finally respond.
"Who...who is this..?"
"Baby it's me! Please open your eyes please!"
"I...I don't recognize you."
"Please sweetheart you know who I am. Try and open your eyes...please."
Pink tries their hardest but it's so...painful. It's painful for no reason at all.
"Black...I wish you were here."
"I am here. Open your eyes, my beloved."
Pink grunts painfully as they try to get a look at the area they were at. It was pitch black. Everything hurts. Their eyes, their legs, and their head.
"Black where are you? I'm in pain. I can't see you." Said Pink in a shaking and desperate voice. Tears yet again are falling down their face.
"I'm here darling. Can you see me now?"
"B...Black!" The moment Black appeared from this darkness Pink ran towards them with all the power they had. They both embraced each other. Pink squeezing Black's shoulders, not wanted to let go.
Pink: "Black where are we?"
Black: "That's not important but I have to tell you something."
Pink: "What is it?"
Black: "Well...this is probably our last meeting."
Pink: "Eh?! Why?!"
Black: "Pink please don't cry I know this is really difficult-"
Pink: "How do you say that and expect me not to cry?!"
Black: "I'm sorry but I just wanted to tell you that you'll be ok. Trust me."
Pink: "I c-can't..."
Black: "You have to. Just know I'll always protect you and whenever the time comes you'll know what to do."
Pink: "Ok...I trust you."
Black: "You have to wake up now."
Pink: "Huh?"
Black: "Dammit Pink! Wake up!"
Pink: "What? Wha-what are you saying?"
Black: "Please just wake up already! I can't lose you!"*+

A ray of light blinds Pink in the eyes and they slowly open them again. Only to find themselves in medbay with someone screaming their name.
Purple: "Pink c'mon! Wake up please!"
Pink: "What's going on?"
Purple: "Dear god...I don't know either. My leg hurts like hell though. I'm going to go grab some bandages. You doing alright?"
Pink: "Well...I guess? My head does hurt a lot."
Purple: "Yeah that mark on your head looks real bad. Fortunately, there's no blood so that's good."
Pink: "Dude...yo-your...leg. How can you still walk?!"
Purple: "It doesn't hurt that much."
Pink: "Are you sure? It looks pretty bad..."
Purple: "I'll be alright don't worry. Ah, Finally!"
Pink: "What?"
Purple: "This should soothe your pain on the head. It was all the way in the back, weird. Can I?"
Pink: "u-Uh sure..."
Purple grabs a small towel and pours the medicine on it. They slowly rubbed it on the wound, carefully not to hurt Pink.
Purple: "It doesn't hurt you, right?"
Pink: "No, but it smells like shit."
Purple: "Yeah I know."
Pink: "How long do you have to rub it on my head exactly?"
Purple: "Oh sorry. Um just rub it for a few more minutes. It should reduce the pain."
Pink: "Ok."

[Around 2 minutes of awkward silence]

Pink: "So, do you know where the others are?"
Purple: "Well...I heard a bunch of footsteps. I know two of them ran off. When I opened my eyes I could barely see. There was a body next to me with pools of blood around it. Couldn't really tell who it was. I saw another body in front of me. I tried to take a look at who it was with all the power I had, It was you. I tried my best to drag us both to medbay."
Pink: *How couldn't they recognize the body next to them?* "So do you know where the other two crewmates ran off to?"
Purple: "Unfortunately, no."
Pink: "What are we going to do now? Do you have a plan?"
Purple: "Well..."
Pink: "You don't have a plan, do you?"
Purple: "Yeah...I don't."
Pink: *Is it ok for me to trust Purple? they are kinda the only hope I have left* "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go find the others-OUCH!"
Purple: "I was going to say we still need time to recover."