The Fun has just Begun

𝗔/𝗡
𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿,𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸. (𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴)

Pink was extremely scarred after they saw Red's frozen body just, floating out there. They're ok, for now, but it definitely made them slightly paranoid. As for Black? Well, let's just say they've definitely gotten more protective of Pink. They aren't really sure why they want to protect Pink so bad. Maybe it's love or.....something else? Black doesn't really know what this feeling is but they feel sorta...empty.
Pink trusted Black so far, but they weren't sure if they could. After all that, Pink's only focus was to not end up like Red. Really any of them could've ended like that.

So after that meeting, everyone just went to do their tasks as they should.
Pink was holding tightly to Black while they were fixing some wires in the cafeteria. At the same time, Black was trying their best to keep a lookout for anyone who might be suspicious.
Green was in Reactor with Cyan and Orange was in the Upper engine.
Purple, Yellow, and Lime were all in Weapons.
Brown was in Navigation.
White was in Electrical and Blue was in Security.
Then, out of the blue, the power goes out.

Pink: "AHH-"
Black quickly puts their hand on Pink's mouth, as to not make a sound.
"Pink....quiet. If the power went out, that means the imposter is still on board." Black whispered.
Pink, whispering back: "w-what?! I didn't know there could be multiple imposters!"
"Well, I didn't know either! Let's just crouch down and stay in place, ok?".
Pink replies with a quiet "ok" as they crouch down, Black holding Pink in a back hug position. Then loud footsteps start to echo from the corridor that connects weapons and the cafeteria. The footsteps become louder as the unknown person enters the cafeteria.
Pink's heart starts pounding so much that their chest starts to hurt. They grab Black's arms tightly as they pray that they and Black don't get killed. They don't know what they would do without Black by their side.
The unknown person seems to start walking around them in a weird way. Black could sense exactly where this person was. In fact, it almost felt like Black was making direct eye contact with this person, glaring at them. They were far away from Black and Pink but who knew what could happen.
Black got close to Pink's ear and told them quietly:
"Do not move and don't make a sound, alright? You are safe, just stay put."
This made Pink shiver and made them extremely terrified but they listened to Black anyway.
Black starts holding Pink tightly, which makes Pink even more terrified but Black wouldn't kill them. There's just no way they would. They've been so close these past few hours, they've helped each other out, they've even defended each other. Black wouldn't just betray Pink like that, right?

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Can't believe Pink and Black are trying to hide in the cafeteria, how stupid can they be? I think I'm going to kill the helpless lover. Sounds kinda fun, not gonna lie. But I can't really deal with them right now I've got other people to kill.
As I carefully exit the cafeteria, I go ahead and check medbay. Nobody there, complete silence. I would just continue on searching the next rooms, but I ain't no fool. I start checking under the beds and wouldn't you guess who I found.
Cyan: "W-Wait! Please hold on!! I won't tell-". Cyan's words of plea were quickly cut off by my knife. I stabbed Cyan right in the mouth, making some of their teeth fall off and slightly slashing their tongue. I can hear small parts of glass from Cyan's helmet fall off. I throw their body on the bed, I position myself on this fool's lap and start tearing their body apart. I cut open their suit in one try and start cutting their body while moving my hands at a fast rate. After leaving multiple cuts, I stab Cyan right between their collar bones and slowly move my knife down to their pelvis. I stop to stare at my messy creation. Cyan's screams echo through my ears.
"You really had no chance, love. Besides those tasks of yours really weren't that important. You shouldn't have even come on this ship in the first place. We can't escape our fate, well not you anyway."
?????: *hiccup*
I hear a slight noise coming from under the bed near the corner of the room.
"Would you look at that! We have a little guest! Why don't you come out from under there love?"
I hop over to the bed and pull the person under there, their helmet comes off automatically.
Green: "Wow....never thought you'd be the imposter. So uhh...How about we talk it out, hm?" Says Green as they slowly sit on the bed and tap with their hand next to them, gesturing me to sit next to them.
"You know what? That's actually a really good idea. Let's just talk it out." I say as I sit on their legs and start unbuckling their belt.
Green: "W-Wait! That's not what I-"
*Stab*
"Damn...I almost got laid. That's not what you're here for dummy."
I slowly spin my knife that's deep in Green's throat. I pull it out and finally I stab Green in their crotch. After that, I get up to stretch a bit.
"Jesus are they that scared? Why is the power still off?" I said quietly in a confused voice. My job was done over here. As I exist medbay, I spot another poor soul wandering the ship, it's Orange. They've been like, a huge bitch ever since we entered the ship. I decided I should mess with them a bit, so I screamed.
"aaaaAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH-"
Orange: "wkckjdidshs what the actual fuck!!! Is Satan on this motherfucking ship??!?!? Oh hell Nah, let me pray for my dumb ass..."
"Heyyyyy Ooooraaannge..." I say in a mischievous voice.
"Who the fuck-" Orange replies back but is then cut off by me.
"I like your cut G" *Stab*
"Man killing you guys is fun~"
I foolishly stab Orange's helmet without thinking and a bunch of glass explodes. I end getting some on my suit but they weren't in that deep, so it was easy to remove them.
I go over to the Upper engine-empty.
Then there's some loud noise coming from the Reactor. Wouldn't you know, it's Brown.
I quickly corner them so they won't run away.
Brown: "I fucking knew i-"
"You don't know shit." I said as i stabbed them in the throat. I would start tearing the body apart but before I could have some fun the power turned on.
And wouldn't you know, we have another emergency meeting.
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕