"We need to get up and finish organizing so we can start packing."

Jungkook huffed and rolled over until he flopped off the bed, twisting so he somehow landed on his feet. "Fine."

Jimin yawned and rubbed his eyes before shuffling to the edge of the bed. He glanced up and froze with his eyes wide as he watched Jungkook walk to their closet.

Those grey sweatpants didn't leave much to the imagination.

Jimin thought Jungkook was definitely packing,  if you know what he means.

Jimin suddenly felt determined to finish sorting everything quickly, and he hopped off of the bed, going to join Jungkook in their closet.

The sooner he gets the sorting done, the longer 'the rest of the night' is, according to that promise he made.

Now wearing one of Jungkook's sweatshirts and some fitted sportswear pants that are basically leggings for men, Jimin set out of the closet on a mission to finish. He went quickly through the house, mostly deciding not to take much. He would only really need sentimental things.

While he was sorting through the living room, Jungkook walked in.

"Aren't you going to get breakfast?"

Jimin shrugged. "I guess I was too focused to be hungry and I forgot."

"Breakfast is important," Jungkook frowned.

"How important can a poptart be? We don't really have anything healthy yet. That's part of our whole reason for moving," Jimin stood up, holding a mug that had been left there. "Maybe we should have cleaned a little before sorting."

"Nah, it's fine. Why clean when we are leaving soon and not taking much with us? There's no point in cleaning. But you should have breakfast, even if it's just a poptart."

Jimin sighed. "I guess you're right." After following Jungkook to the kitchen, Jimin paused. "Hey, come to think of it... the place we are going... does it have solar power roof tiles?"

"Does it have what?"

"Do you not know what solar powered roof tiles are? Have you not known what has been giving my house power even though there's no electricity anywhere else?" Jimin questioned.

"Generators...?"

"Those are bulky and loud and require gas or some sort of fuel. No, I don't have one of those. I have solar powered roof tiles. They collect energy from the sun so I can turn on my lights and stuff," Jimin explained.

"Ohhh."

"Clearly you didn't have them, then?"

"Nope. But I probably would have if I had known about them. I was living off of flashlights and generators back before I moved in with you. It was a good thing I had a lot of windows."

"Well, did your cousin have them?"

"That's a good question. I have no idea. But I'm sure that someone in Seoul probably does, and I'm sure I can figure out how to take them and install them on our roof," Jungkook said confidently.

"If not, we have all the time in the world to figure it out."

"True." Jungkook walked to the pantry. "So what do you want?"

"Do we have some fruit snacks left?"

"Yup. Here you go," Jungkook grabbed them off of the shelf and handed them to Jimin, before grabbing a few granola bars for himself.

"I'm going back to sorting," Jimin said, dumping a whole package in his mouth and chewing as he left the kitchen.

Jungkook took his time to eat his breakfast before finding Jimin to help.

Jimin had finished throughout the house by then, now working on sorting his things in his room, which would probably take the majority of the total sorting time since he had a lot more sentimental things in his room to sort through.

Jimin was currently going through his nightstand. Jungkook sat on the bed and watched.

"Did you want to go back to your old house to see if there was anything you wanted to take?" Jimin asked. "Like anything sentimental?"

"No, I think I took everything I was attached to when I moved here. If not, it's not important enough for me to remember about it at the moment." Jungkook shrugged.

"Okay," Jimin nodded, picking up a watch from the drawer in his nightstand and looking at it.

"That's a nice watch."

"You want it?" Jimin held it out. "I have plenty more that I'd rather take with me."

"Sure," Jungkook took it and stood up to put it with his own things.

Jimin finished in that drawer and closed it, opening the other drawer. Jungkook peered over his shoulder, being nosy.

"Is that where you store your aloe?" Jungkook smirked.

Jimin gasped and turned around, smacking Jungkook away with his cheeks flaming.

"What the heck?! What is wrong with you?!"

"Ow! Hey!" Jungkoom cowered away, holding his arms in front of himself protectively. "This is abuse!"

"Oh, quit whining, you baby. I didn't hit that hard."

"The force behind the hit doesn't determine whether or not it's abuse. The fact that you hit me at all is--"

"You deserved it. Stop making fun of me," Jimin huffed, turning back to his nightstand, not so subtly picking up a bottle of aloe and throwing it across the room into the throw away pile. "Guess we won't be needing this tonight after all."

"Woah woah woah, who ever said anything about not needing that?" Jungkook crawled over to the pile to retrieve it. "And who said I was making fun of you?"

Jimin pouted. "You keep making me embarrassed."

"But you're so cute when you blush," Jungkook smiled, looking at Jimin with literal hearts in his eyes.

Jungkook set the aloe down on top of the nightstand and stood up, flopping onto the bed immediately after standing up.

Jimin stood up, closing the other drawer. "Okay. I think that's good enough. Let's go find my bins in storage so we can start packing tomorrow."

Jungkook groaned as he sat up. "I just laid down!"

"As soon as we get the bins we need, we can carry out my promise."

Jungkook shot off of the bed immediately with renewed energy and zero complaints.

"So where can we find those bins?"