fifty six

the war loomed closer, and as it came, jordan became more close to bellatrix and one of voldemort's most trusted death eaters.

just like bella.

"hey bella, do you think something bands going to happen at hogwarts this year?" jordan asked the crazy haired woman.

"oh honey, just focus on what our lord wants and nothing bad will happen. besides, everything's going according to plan." bellatrix laughed and jordan nodded.

snape had taken over as headmaster and jordan was quite excited, although she knew the war was bound to explode soon.

she just hoped her friends would stay safe.

bellatrix and jordan apparated back to the jones manor in hopes of seeing the death eaters jordan had started to call family.

"you're letter came." jerald said once jordan stepped into the office.

"it did?" jordan asked, taking the paper away from him.

"yes, and congratulations." he concluded with a smile as jordan opened the letter to see a head girl pin.

"head girl? really?" jordan asked, a smile spreading over her features.

"i'm so proud of you jordan." jerald said, giving her a hug.

"thanks dad." jordan mumbled back, pulling away and heading to her room.

she changed out of her clothes and ran a bath, the summer air floating in through an open window and her balcony door.

once she got out, she put on a black robe and stood on the marble balcony.

it was her favorite thing about her room.

just as she was watching the sun set, a black smoke landed next to her.

"salazar! draco!" she exclaimed as draco pulled her into a hug.

"i missed you." he said once he pulled away with a small smile.

jordan just grinned and looked away, a pink blush dusting her cheeks.

"i miss you too, now watch." she said with a light laugh, nudging the boy to the sunset.

they watched, draco more entranced by the girl than the colors.

once the sky had turned from the soft orange to a delicate purple, jordan turned and walked inside, draco following.

"so, i heard you're head girl." draco said, laying on her bed.

jordan just smiled as she sat on her stool by the vanity, putting some cream on her face.

"yeah i'm head girl. now you have to listen to me." she said jokingly and draco laughed.

"i wouldn't worry about me, but dumb and dumber. oh, and zabini and daph and jackie. pretty much all our friends." he said and jordan shook her head, giggling.

"not to be annoying or anything, but are you staying tonight? we can go to diagon tomorrow if you do." she called hopefully from her closet, changing into something a tad bit scandalous.

"i could. do you want me to?" he called back, looking around at her very organized room.

since the last time, she rearranged everything to be darker, adding more black and clear objects to her already dark room.

"of course i do." she said, walking out and catching his attention.

"whoa, yeah i'm staying tonight." he said as she sat next to him and jordan laughed.

"good." she said and they leaned back, jordan cuddling up against draco.

"love, i'm so tired." draco said suddenly and jordan took a minute to examine his face.

his eyes bags had grown and gotten darker and it seemed as if he had formed a permanent scowl.

his cheekbones became more defined though.

"it'll all be okay draco. no matter what happens this year i'll always be here for you." jordan said, putting a hand on his cheek.

he leaned into it before a pop was heard and they turned to see jackie standing in the middle of her room.

"jackie?" jordan asked, sitting up, draco following her lead.

"hey jords! i was just bored and wanted to see you." jackie said with a laugh, jumping between the two.

"oh jackie." jordan laughed, cuddling with her instead of draco.

"how rude." draco scoffed and jackie stuck her tongue out at him.

"don't be mad i can take your girl." jackie giggled, making draco get out and climb to the other side of jordan so they could sandwich her.

"you two are mean." jordan said with a pouty face as the two laughed.

they soon all fell asleep, only to be woken up early in the morning to the sound of birds singing.

"god can they be any louder?" draco moaned, waking the girls up.

"can you be?" jackie shot back and jordan curled up into dracos chest.

"just a little more sleep, please?" she asked, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

draco nodded, holding her as jackie got out of bed to get ready.

the two stayed like that for another half hour before draco placed a sweet kiss on her head.

"come on love, it's time to get up." he said softly and jordan groaned.

"but it's only like seven thirty!"

draco laughed at her words but made her get up nonetheless.

"i'm going to go get breakfast, meet you guys downstairs!" jackie said, hurrying out of the room.

"alright!" jordan called after her, going into the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair.

draco came in behind her, taking the toothbrush he started to keep there and following her lead.

they both spit and then finished up, jordan starting to brush her hair.

draco wrapped his arms around her waist, placing some kisses on her cheek before going to the closet, knowing he had at least one change of clothes there.

the two had spent most of break together, including draco spending the night a couple times.

jordan loved sleeping with him, she loved the way his arms held her perfectly and how his chest would rise and fall with every breath.

but unfortunately, their break was almost up, and that meant going back to hogwarts.

this year was going to be different.

-
HI IM SO SORRY!!!

i was originally going to write this weekend but hehe i got grounded.

so i'm sorry but here's 56, sorry it can be a little risqué but i like to add some ✨spice✨ sometimes.

please don't kill me i love you all!! <3

ps drink some water :)