sixty one

"all student's and staff report to the great hall."

the message floated through jordan's ears as the entire school made their way to the great hall.

she watched as a bunch of the younger years still left murmured words of confusion, but the older kids knew better.

harry potter was back in the castle with his friends.

hermione and the ginger fuck.

jordan was scared for her friend. she knew hermione was close to the top of voldemorts kill list.

sighing, she pushed her fears aside and snapped back to reality, standing in the organized lines next to blaise, daphne, and pansy.

then, there was a flick and snape was standing in front of them all, the same stop dumbledore used to stand in, but now bare of anything.

the grey light floated lazily around the hall, dulling any sense of personality, but jordan didn't mind that.

"many of you are surely wondering why i have summoned you at this hour." snape began, snapping everyones attention to him.

"it has come to my attention that earlier this evening, harry potter was sighted in hogsmeade." he continued, making students gasp and whisper among themselves.

"harry no." jordan whispered, not wanting to be heard by her friends.

suddenly, a ringing pounded through her head and she stood up straighter, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

'come here my child, the forbidden forest calls you' a voice in her head said.

"jordan, are you okay?" daphne asked, but without warning, jordan turned into a spiral of black smoke and flew through a window in the direction of the forest.

"jordan!" daphne screamed, jumping away from where her best friend once stood.

blaise put a hand on her shoulder.

"hey, she's okay. she just got called to her duty." he whispered as people started murmuring.

"silence!" a death eater yelled, all the voices dropping at once.

meanwhile, jordan flew like a raven throughout the sky, feeling the cool air on her face through the smoke.

there was something off though, she couldn't feel her willpower anymore, fighting whatever had taken over her body.

when she landed, she was on the edge of the forest, bordering hogsmeade.

"hello?" she asked and when no one answered she knelt to the ground and held her face in her hands.

"why?" she screamed, not caring who heard her.

it was a sad scene, jordan screaming at the world, no light in her eyes anymore.

she yearned for summertime again, to be with draco and her father, to not have to worry about the war.

but at last, it was the beginning of the war and she couldn't stop it.

she didn't know if it was minutes or hours or days, but when she finally stood up, a black shadow was tumbling down to her.

"severus!" jordan cried, jumping into a hug and sobbing into his robes.

snape just looked at the girl sadly, knowing that voldemort would kill her if he saw her actions.

"hush child. we have to leave, your father and everyone is waiting for us at the front line." he said, apparating to where an army had gathered.

"jordan!" jerald yelled, pushing through the ranks to his daughter, who leaped into his arms.

"she got out right as before minerva came at me." snape told jerald and voldemort.

"i assume they're putting up the barrier?" voldemort ask, dark humor in his voice.

"yes my lord." snape answered.

jordan let go of her father and regained her composure.

"what do you need me to do?" she asked the bald, no nose man.

he just smiled evilly.

"you've done enough for now. once we break the barrier i'll need you and mr. draco to get your fellow slytherins out of the dungeon." he said and jordan nodded before looking around.

her eyes seemed dull until she met the grey ones of the boy she loved.

her face broke out into a big smile as she made her way over to him and threw her arms around him.

"don't you ever leave me again." she demanded and draco laughed.

"wouldn't dream of it darling."

-
HI
i'm writing this in school lol.

i went back for the week and i hate it, too many early mornings.

also sorry for the short chapter hehe i just wanted to start the finale :))

very sad this is going to come to and end and stuff but at the same time i have so many ideas for like a reggie book and stuff.

ANYWAYS

fun stuff, my birthday is next month and my sister had an idea.

what if we hit 100k reads by next month?

i would literally cry and kiss all of you through the screen.

i hope your day is good and remember to drink water!

-m

wait sorry, i have to tell u i'm adding a song to either the next chapter or the one after and it might make someone cry so i'm sorry