Late night confessions.

Start from the beginning

"Awhhh, I was having fun."

George gave a death glare to Sapnap before going up to Dream and sidehugging him. They hadn't even been dating for 10 hours and George wanted to be with him at all seconds. But Dream didn't mind his clingyness, it actually made him like him even more.

"That was more like 20 minutes Dream- wait..did you use my body wash?" George could smell the lavender on dream. "Yeah uh, we kinda ran out."

George breath on his bare chest gave him tingles. "Oh okay, Sapnap, go away!" He yelled as Nick tried to come near him.

"I BROUGHT BACK MUFFINS!" Darryl ran through the door into the living room. He had been visiting some family about two hours away for the last 2 days.

"BAD! YOU'RE HERE!" Sapnap ran up to him and hugged him platoniclly.

"please don't ever leave me alone with them again." He laughed.

"Welcome home!" The other two said in unison.

"Oh guys, I invited Skeppy over for the night, I hope you dont mind!" He said to the group with his arm around Sapnap. Sapnap smiled, they hadn't seen Skeppy in a bit.

"That sounds fun, we can play some games or something." Sapnap said with an excited voice.

George followed Dream back into his bedroom as the other two waited for Skeppy to arrive. "George~" Dream took hold of Georges waist, pulling him closer by the loop of his belt.

Without response, George looked up and kissed dream, for the 30th time that day. The way George was pressed against the door with Dreams holding him made if feel so more intimate. George could feel his face heat up but he was to caught up in the moment to give a care in the world.

As he pulled away his face stayed close to Dreams. "I love you." They'd been saying it to eachother for so long now, but now hearing it out of George's mouth made him erupt with butterflies. "I love you too. Cmon, I think skeppy is here." Dream left the room first and made his way to the living room, with George trailing behind. "Skeppy! Hi!" George greeted him.

"Hey guys!" He said to both of them.

The rest of the night was filled with conversations and giggles. They ate pizza, made jokes and now it was time for a game.

"Well," Dream said. "What're we playing, Skeppy you can pick since you're the guest."

"Oh okay." George said as he hugged Clay's arm, it was odd how no one questioned how touchy they'd been, but they didn't really want to keep a secret.

Skeppy formed a grin. "Seven minutes in heaven." He said sheepishly.

"Yes! Let's do it." Sapnap sounded excited.

"Alright, its settled."  Skeppy laughed. After getting everyone on board, they took an empty beer bottle and placed it in the middle.

Skeppy spinned first, landing on Dream.

As both stood up, or tried to, Dream was dragged down by George. "Nope."

Dream must have whispered something into Georges ear that got him to let go because he released his grip and allowed Dream to follow after skeppy.

"Seven minutes on the timer!" Shouted Sapnap as the door closed.

A Sapnap took his chance to cuddle up to bad, George sat by the wall huffing and pouting passive aggressively. "Stupid bottle." He murmured.

"What was that George?" Bad asked as he leaned in to hear a bit better.

George shook his head. "Nothing, nothing."

In the small, compacted closet, Skeppy tried to keep distance between the two, same did Dream.

"You weren't really who I was hoping for, no offense." Skeppy whispered.

"I could say the same about you. Who were you hoping for, Skep?"

"Bad." He said bluntly.

Dream laughed hysterically, he knew all along that skeppy liked bad, and it was fairly obvious Bad felt the same.

The closet was uncomfortably silent the rest of the 7 minutes before light flooded through the open door.

Both boys made their way back to their designated spots, or back to their grumpy boyfriend.

"Dream, I think its your turn." Sapnap said as he traced the carpet in circles with his finger.

Dream spun the bottle and with a clank it stopped abruptly. On George. A smile spread across both of their faces, standing up without protest.

"You two seem oddly compliant." Bad laughed.

George followed dream into the closet, shutting the door after them.

"Well hi there." Dreams hands traveled up georges shirt as he was pushed lightly backwards onto the wall, pinned by the one and only Dream.

"Hi." He said. Dreams lips brushed against his, but never fully touched.

"Why are you such a tease?" Though it was still their first day dating, George completely acknowledged Dreams behavior. Being his friend was amazing, dating him put George in a new reality.

George woke from his thoughts to dream creating love bites down his neck, he would've gone farther down if not for Georges grey hoodie.

Small noises would escape Georges lips every few seconds when Dream bit a bit harder, but George enjoyed the mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Dream..more.." He whispered.

"Later, George." He said with a seductive tone. Dream stood back up, bringing George into another breathless, hot aired kiss.

As their fingers were tangled in eachothers hair, they're lips pressed against eachothers passionately, a light blinded their eyes.

"Guys its been a bit over 7 m-" The first thing Sapnap noticed was their messy hair. Then Dreams hands under Georges shirt, and the way he was pinned to the wall.

"I fucking knew it! Why didn't you guys tell me?" He said with a large smile.

"Languge. " Bad and Skeppy walked over behind sapnap.

"You and George? Congrats!" Bad said cheerfully.

Skepoy stood there just laughing as Dream and George tried to cover the lights with their hands.

"What the hell? Ever heard of knocking?" George said as he rubbed his eyes.

"We did, George. Twice." Sapnap couldn't suppress his laughter any longer.

"Shut upppp." Dream groaned as they left the semi darkened closest.

The rest of the night was filled with celebration about the newly founded relationship.

1648 words! thank you to the people who voted, or just sticked around to read the story. it truly makes my day. if there's anything you would like to read feedback is appreciated!! Also, do you prefer longer or shorter chapters?