Let the flirting begin Phase 3

Takara's POV
As the night class filed into the classroom I internally smirked at what was about to happen next. We all took our seats and chatted while we waited for the teacher to arrive. I stared down at everyone from the back of the classroom. Kaname was at the windows and the rest of the vampires were conversing with eachother at the front of the room. I turned to Senri and gave him a flirty smile before turning back to my notebook. I was doodling and drawing all over the page when Senri's hand was once again placed on my thigh. I grabbed his hand and flipped myself sideways so I was now on his lap straddling him. You could tell he was trying to keep a straight face but if you looked closely a faint blush coated his cheeks and his eyes were widened slightly in surprise. I leaned forwards and nestled my nose in his neck. I lightly ran my tongue along the side of his neck making his breath catch in his throat. I quietly chuckled into his neck. This was getting amusing. I opened my mouth and gently scratched my fangs against his neck but not hard enough to draw blood. his shallow breaths were right next to my ear and lemme tell you, Senri is hot when he's like this. I placed my hands on his chest and trailed them up to his hair, lightly tugging on his messy maroon locks. He groaned unexpectedly and it was so hot I almost moaned out loud. I kissed along his jaw and when I got to his lips I whispered "how does it feel to be teased hm?" Before getting up off of him and walking out of class as if none of that ever happened.

A/N: again sorry if this one was a bit short and thanks for reading