I dont know what to call this chapter so pickles

Yasha's POV
I love Takara. But that's not her real name. She isn't a vampire. Her whole life has been a lie. I need to return her memories. Her memories of me, of us.

Takara's POV
I groaned as I woke up in my own bedroom, alone. I know Yasha hates me but there is a small feeling in my heart that he means something to me. I don't know if it's good or bad but he has or had an important part in my life. My shaky legs barely held me up as I walked to look in the mirror. Yasha must have changed me. I was in a short, white nightgown with black lace around the edges and black thigh high socks with white bows at the top. Besides the bruises a scars Yasha gave me last night, it looked really nice on me I will admit that much. I spun around a few times and smiled lightly before thinking of Yasha. He's so nice and caring and- ....wait what am I talking about?! Yasha is a beast and a monster!! My heart sank as I called him those words in my head. I wonder why? Light knocking came from my bedroom door. "Come in" I rasped, my voice scratchy from screaming last night. Senri opened the door and said nothing before laying on my bed with a box of pocky. "You can't just barge in here and-" I was cut off by him putting a pocky under my nose. I sighed and took it before lying beside him. I took out my phone and but on My Chemical Romance and lightly sang to it.

"When I was
A young boy
My father
Took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said son when
You grow up
Will you be
The saviour of the broken,
The beaten and the damned
He said will you defeat them
Your demons and all the nonbelievers
The plans that they have made
Because one day
I'll leave you
A phantom
To lead you in the summer
To join the Black Parade"

Me and Senri closed our eyes as we let the music take over our emotions. When the song ended me and Senri both reached for a pocky at the same time and when our hands met he intertwined them. I pouted and started wining "I wanted a pocky Senri" He sighed and rolled over on top of me and straddled me. I immediately blushed. He leaned down to my face and placed a pocky between my lips with his mouth. I blushed even darker and began to eat the pocky. When it was gone I began to ask Shiki for another one before a pair of lips landed on mine. As if it was on instinct I automatically kissed back "You taste like pocky" the husky voice of Senri groaned. I moaned in response and ran my fingers through his hair, tugging on the maroon locks. When we were finally both out of breath he kissed down my neck until he found one spot that he was fond of and started kissing and sucking on the sensitive skin. All of a sudden he roughly sank his fangs into my neck making me cry out in pain. He sucked my blood until he was satisfied and then kissed my lips one last time before I drifted off into unconsciousness from blood loss.

Luna's POV
I was reading in the living room by myself in my nightgown when Takuma came down the stairs with some tea. "Would you like some tea Lady Luna" He asked politely. "Takuma please don't call me Lady. You're my friend not my follower" I said smiling. He blushed and nodded before sitting next to me. "La- I mean Luna" he corrected himself "would you like to accompany me tomorrow on a trip into town?" He asked nervously. I blushed and nodded really fast like a little kid. "Yes Takuma. I would friggin love that" I said with a wide smile. He smiled back and lightly kissed my hand before walking back upstairs with his tea. I sighed happily and almost squealed in delight. I was so excited.

A/N Hiya guys I'm so damn sorry it took a while an it's short but I swear on my cheesecakes life I really tried to make this chapter good and it's about 5:30 AM here and there's something outside of my room growling and knocking on my door and I only have cats and I'm scared 😁😁😁😁