A/N Intro

Hi there! I'm Joe! It's my first time posting to Wattpad, so apologies if I've messed something up, I'm still not used to using this site for writing and publishing. If I've made a mistake, let me know. I've struggled a little with the tags so hopefully I've not over or underdone it. I have an account on AO3 under the same name with this story if you prefer to read there instead!

This is an Original Character/Tali story if you didn't know that already for some reason, and will be mostly following the first Mass Effect game in this story.

This story is inspired by a story of the same name by Me.

This is a better rewrite of another story I did by the same name. You do not really have to know Metal Gear to read this as it is mostly Mass Effect with some references to Metal Gear here and there, so there will be spoilers for that fandom if you haven't played those games already and plan to. Also, my OC is Northern English, so he will be using a lot of slang sometimes when he speaks. Just a warning.

Below is some art of my OC so you know what he looks like while reading this. I love getting comments and if you see a grammatical error, feel free to point it out! I try to be thorough, but sometimes things slip through the net. I guess that's all from me! Hopefully you enjoy reading!