Prince vs Assassin

Ally

It's been 2 hours of driving. How far can this stupid safe house even be. I look over to Callion, he was driving because we wanted to keep a low profile and having a huge black vehicle with a chauffeur isn't very inconspicuous.

"How long until we get there",
I whine. If there's one thing I hate the most in this world it's spending longer then an hour in a car.
"Stop whining we're almost there",
He tells me.
"Are you serious or are you just saying that so I'll stop whining",
Callion looks at me and does that stupid smirk before looking back at the road.

I lean my head back on the seat of the car and groan.
"Why did you become an assassin",
I sit up and stare at him, out of everything he could ask me that was what he chose.
I took a deep breath.
"Macy and I were trained by the Black Crow to be spy's and assassins. When we finally got free it was the thing we were best at. Also it was low profile and we made good money",
I told him with a shrug.

"I get it, it's like how I was raised to be a king, its the thing I'm best at",
He tells me.
"So do you want to be king or is it just because you were raised to be a king",
I ask him actually interesting in his answer. He takes a minute to think about it and then finally says,
"I want to be king, not because I was raised to be king but because I feel like I can truly make a difference. I love my father but he's harsh and cold. I don't want to be like that".

I looked at him like I haven't truly seen him until now. I've gone through so much in my life to where it's hard for people to gain my respect, the only person who's been able to do it is Macy. Which is why it's a pretty big deal that Callion had just gained my half respect. Of course it's going to take a lot more then a little speech to earn all of my respect.

I look ahead to see a gas station.
"Pull over in there",
I tell Callion while pointing to the gas station.
"Why",
He looks at me suspiciously. I just roll my eyes,
"Because I have to piss".
He rolls his eyes and groans before pulling into the gas station.

I get out and hurry to the bathroom inside. It wasn't as bad as most gas station bathrooms but it was still bad. I bent over the toilet making sure that not a single part of me touched the seat. Never in my entire life have I tried harder to not puke. I finish and just my luck they don't have any soap or water for a matter of fact.

I just groan and head out the door. Before I went back to the car I grabbed some things, snacks, hand sanitizer, bleach and toner. Callion is definitely going to be pissed about the last two. That makes me secretly smile to myself.

I walk out the door with a bounce in my step and a smile on my face. I've never seen Callion look so scared, not even when a gun was pointed at his head.
"Why do you look so happy",
He tells me in a suspicious tone.

I pull the bleach and toner out of the bag and wiggled it in front of his face.
"Guess who's going blonde",
I tell him with a smirk.
His eyes got so wide I thought that they might pop out of his head. Then he started furiously shaking his head and saying no over and over again.

"Listen, your to recognizable, we have to start being smart about this and dying your hair makes the most sense",
I tell him.
He pulls a strand of his thick brown hair and looks at it.
"And what about you, I mean you grew up in that organization they'll know your hair and face more then mine",
He tells me with accusation in his voice.

"Ah yes I already have that covered",
I tell him as I pull out some scissors from the same bag made a cutting motion with them. All he did is roll his eyes and let out a huff.

There was a hose on the side of the gas station so we walked over there.
"If you ruin my hair I will murder you",
He tells me and I can tell he's serious.
"Oh come down you big baby it'll be fine",
I tell him as I start to put the hair dye on his head.