Anger's the Best Motivation

Callion

It's been over a week since we got to the safe house and I think I'm starting to lose my mind. First of all Ally's confusing as fuck. One second we could be laughing together and the next we could be fighting.

But to be completely honest I kind of like it. At least it keeps things a little interesting. We've trained every day for the past week and a half. She also started teaching me how to shoot a gun. Which makes sense, it's best to be prepared when people are trying to kill you and all.

I miss Brandon and even though Ally won't admit it to me I know she misses Macy too. I mean how long are we going to be stuck in this fucking safe house.

I'm sitting on the beach at the moment listening to the waves. It's a good place to sit and just be for a while. I hear footsteps coming from behind me.
"Hey",
I look up to see Ally. She takes off her shoes and sits next to me.

"Is someone brooding",
She asks me with a fake as fuck pitiful face.
"Not until I saw your face",
I tell her with a smirk.

She gives me a menacing look before throwing sand right at me. I absolutely despise her. Sand is like glitter it'll take days to get it off of you. I lunge for her before she can grab another handful and pin her to the ground.

She tries to flip me over but I've memorized plenty of her moves by now and have her secured under me. She wiggles a little bit until she finally huffs and lays back obviously giving up.

"I should have never taught you how to fight",
She tells me annoyed.
"Well, that sounds like your problem darling",
I tell her unable to stop another smirk from spreading.

"Asshole",
She tells me with her eyebrows furrowed.
"You're sexy as fuck when your angry",
I tell her and it's true she really was.
"I don't know what you're talking about I'm always sexy as fuck",

At that, I started laughing. Forgetting to keep her pinned Ally took her chance and hooked one leg over mine and flipped me over. I land on my back and look up at her a smile still stuck on my face. She gives me a thoughtful look.

"What am I going to do with you",
She tells me with a shake of her head. I grab her arm as she starts to get up and pull her back down.
"Fucking me is always an option",
I tell her with a small smile on my lips.

"True, that will definitely be our last resort",
She tells me before pulling away and walking back to the house. I chuckle to myself as she walks away. We're not friends, I know that and she knows that. But we are stuck together for however long so at least we can sometimes be sort of friendly with each other.

I watch her walk back to the house and once she's out of my sight I lay back and look up at the afternoon sky. I sat like that for a good 2 hours before getting up and walking back to the house.

Before I even entered the house I heard the yelling. I quickly opened the door and went inside to find Ally standing in front of my father's guard who brings us our food.

"Why would his and her highness",
she says with disgust while completely ignoring me,
"Let her go alone, do they not even know how dangerous that is. You have no idea what could have happened to her".

I walk over to her and the king's guard.
"What's happening",
I ask confused and unsure if I should even be talking considering how angry Ally seems. She turns to look at me and I can see the fury burning in her eyes. She hands me a note with my house sigil on it.

"Your parents let Macy go alone to a warehouse filled with weapons dealers and Black Crow agents",
She tells me but instead of answering, I read the letter.