Royal Problems

Ally

"Ally",
Someone shouts. I groan and pull the blankets higher.
"Ally, you need to wake the fuck up now",
Why in the hell is she doing this to me I ask myself. Then I remember everything that had happened yesterday. I pulled the blankets down and opened my eyes. Macy was standing in front of my bed, eyes wide and hands clenched.

"What's going on",
I ask her in a sleepy voice. She tucks her hair behind her ears and stares at me.
"He's gone, Callion's gone",
I jump up right away and run out of the bedroom. I knew that Macy wouldn't lie about something like that but I still had to check.

Shit, why in the hell would he leave. I'm such an idiot I shouldn't have left him alone. I go back through the bedroom and head into the bathroom with my bag. As I'm changing Macy is knocking on the door.

"Ally, what are you doing",
She shouts from the other side. I don't say anything, instead I keep putting on my clothes. Once I'm done changing I open the door of the bathroom and start walking to the door with Macy walking behind me talking. I'm so angry I can't even comprehend what she's saying.

Finally I get to the door, open it and turn around to face Macy.
"I'm going to sneak into the castle and before you tell me your coming, your not. I need you to get more intel on the Clements and the Black Crow",
And before she could say anything back I walked out the door shutting it from behind me.

I walked to the old sewer that was close to the castle and went inside. Most people wouldn't think about using this because it's so small. But since I'm a small person it's perfect for me.

I make it to the end and push open the top. I'm standing in the little grove of tress right next to the palace. I start walking around until I found a window that would be easy to open and get through. Then I start climbing.

I've always been pretty good at climbing, much better then Macy. I make it to the top and look through to make sure no ones around. It looked like a guest room and by the look of how unnaturally clean it was I knew no one was using it. I still waited a few minutes to make sure because it's definitely better to be safe then sorry.

Then I grabbed hold of the window and used a magnet that I found at a little shop in Paris to pull the metal lever up and open the window. Once I heard the click I put away the magnet and slowly eased open the window making sure to stay absolutely and unnaturally silent.

The room was dark and quiet. I slowly eased opened the door to the hallway and looked out. There were a few servants around but no guards, that's good. It's easier to fool servants then it is to fool guards.

I start walking down the hall looking for a maid. Maid's know where people's rooms are and I need to know where Callion's room is. There by a little nook in the hall I see a few maids. I stop in front of them.
"Hi sorry I'm new here do you know where the crown prince's room is. He wants his sheets changed but I'm totally lost",

I tell them in my most innocent voice. Then the tallest of them steps forward with a sweet smile on her face.
"You go down the hall and turn left it's the 5th door on the right",
She tells me while pointing down the hall.
"Oh thank you, your a total life saver",
I say to her as I start frantically walking down the hall, looking very much like the nervous new girl that I was playing.

Once I get to the door I take out some bobby-pins from my hair and start picking the lock. Either he's in there and I can yell at him or he's not and I can wait. Opening the door I walk in and look around, the room was dark and empty. Damn, I really hope that he came to the palace. If there was any place he would go where he thought he would be safe it would be here. I mean he's not a total idiot he wouldn't just be walking around the city.