A little start

3:58 pm.

The gorillaz stay backstage while the Hotshot Bullets and I stay in our spots for the performance. Their instruments are already ready and waiting to be used.

Fans from around the world crowd in together in front of us. My heart rate gets faster and my hands wet the fingerboard. Audrey walks in circles around the mic while Jeff and Elias chuckle about stuff. I look behind the stage and see Ace peeking. He has an innocent and reassuring smile which calms me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Hotshot Bullets' winter concert!" The announcer announces. "Are ya guys ready?!"

"YAHHHHSKFNSJHFKSEJSO!!!" Everyone jumps up and down while making noises. My confidence level gets higher and my muscles relax. Everything is fine with Ace. Right, y/n? I ask myself mentally.

Yep. I answer.

"Alright, it's nice seeing you guys here today!" Audrey says into the mic enthusiastically. The fans roar in excitement, making it hard for her to speak. "Well you guys heard there's gonna be a special guest right?"

"YEAHHHH!!!" They all shout. The whole band, including Kat gives me a smug look and everyone looks at me. I raise my bass up to my face and look at Ace. He was blushing.

"Well let's get this started!" Audrey shouts and the crowd goes wild. Jeff starts the song with his beat and we follow in. Everything was all hyped up and the floor boomed because of the foot stomping of people.

The vibe is all positive and no negative ones. Every second matters to me and I will always remember this concert. Fun is the only thing in mind.