Epilogue- Stars

3 hours after the concert

"Wow, y/n," Elias inhales. "Your relationship flew so fast. I still can't process these things in my mind!"

I scoff and elbow him in the arm. Ace clings onto my arm as we walk away.

"So, toots..." Ace starts off. "Would you like to go to the park?" He looks down at the floor. I nod in response.

"Why not? There's a great view in the part nearby," I suggest. Ace and I get on his motorcycle and we ride off. The wind makes my hair fly behind me like a flag as we pass by multiple buildings and streets. My arms snake around Ace's chest and I can feel the heat radiating from his green cheeks.

I remember the time when I first met Ace. He was extremely shy but I proceed to get to know him better. And the 711 incident. Gosh, that will stick to my mind forever no matter what.

I just love Ace.

Le park

"We're here," Ace parks his motorcycle and gets off. "M'lady," he bows down and holds a hand out for me. I giggle and take his hand and he pulls me off the bike.

"Ace?"

"Hm?"

"Is it true that... you aren't actually part of Gorillaz?" I ask and fidget with my fingers. Ace sighs and takes a seat under a cherry blossom tree. Without hesitation, I sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder. He pulls me into a cuddling position and he hold me in his arms. I feel safe and warm inside somehow.☺️

"Yes," Ace doesn't make eye contact with me. "I was just a substitute bassist for them. Murdoc is the one who is the real bassist," Ace strokes my hair and looks up at the sky. I do too and a million stars look down at the two of us. They all illuminate the sky like little, bright skittles.

"Well if that's that," I inhale. "I still love you no matter what." I place a little kiss on his lips and he returns the favor. Ace nods and pulls me closer to his body.

"I love you too. You see those stars up in the sky?" He asks and I nod. "That's how many people are in this world. Actually, maybe even more! But out of all of the stars in the sky and the people in the world, I found my only star. The star I needed in my life and in my heart. And that's you, y/n," he strokes my cheek and plants a rich kiss on it. Words cannot explain on how surprised I am.

Is that how much it takes to find your special someone? I think to myself. My eyes continue to roam the star-covered sky as the cold atmosphere swaddles Ace and me.

"I love you, Ace."

"I love you too, y/n."

I'm so glad that I met Ace. It all starts off as an easy relationship, jumps right into a little chaos, and into this beautiful mess. All thanks to the collab.

The End.