Feelings?!

"Bye, guys!!! Bye, Elias-San!" Noodle waves at the band from the couch. Everyone except me is already at the door. Somehow they're staying there; probably waiting for someone.

"Hey y/n, you might wanna hurry up," Russel reassures me. "The band is waiting for you." I try latching the locks on my bass case together, but they wouldn't get through.

"Guys, you can wait for me in the car," I yell across from the hall. Elias rolls his eyes and scoffs as he walks out of the door. The band follows.

"Here, let me help you," Ace gets on his knees and fiddles with my case. Then I hear a small click and without a warning, it's closed.

"Wow! Ace, how did you do this?" I exclaim as I pick up my bass. He shrugs like it's an easy task. Ace follows me while I head to the door.

"The cover is kinda crooked. Try moving it around whenever you're trying to close it," Ace gives me a thumbs up and pats my back. I wave to everyone and exit the studios and into the car. The sky is already pitch black so I look at my watch.

10:12pm. It reads. Huh, how long was I in Kong Studios? Probably had too much fun with Ace. I thought as I get in the car. My bass guitar stays in the trunk because that's where it belongs.

"Hey, Guys. Let's blast out some more music!" Elias happily says as he turns on the radio. Nothing catchy was on the radio so I just look out the window and let my eyes run across the road.

At the igloo:

There I sit in the studio's bench in the recording room alone. I pull bundles of my h/c hair as thoughts jumble in my brain.

Why am I feeling like this?! What's so special about Ace that makes me feel different?! Why do I like him?!

"Y/n?" A voice sounds from behind the door. "C-can I come in?"

"Yes..." I let go of my hair and sigh. The door opens, revealing the figure of who was talking. It's the manager, Kat. She's also another person who cares for me whenever I feel horrible about myself or anything. I actually rely on her protection more than Audrey's protection. She's like my sister.

"Is something wrong?" Kat asks with a hint of sympathy. Without hesitation I tell her everything that's going on.

"Ok, listen. You know Ace, the bassist of Gorillaz?" I point out. Kat immediately nods and her eyes widen.

"Yes! What about him?" Kat tilts her head to the side. Oh no. I'm starting to hesitate. This is awkward...

"Well... um... I may have..." my face turns into a blushing mess and I feel lightheaded. Kat taps her toes as she waits patiently for me to answer. "I may have feelings for him-"

"OH MY CHEESE, Y/N!!! YOU FINALLY LIKE SOMEONE!!!" Kat squeaks but I slap my hand on her mouth.

"SHUT UP! THE OTHERS WILL KNOW THEN WE CAN'T DO A COLLAB WITH THE GORILLAZ ANYMORE!!!" I whisper yell at her. She quickly nods and pushes my hand off. I sigh and say sorry for what I just did. Kat accepts my apology and leaves the room.

Guess it's time to go home.

Edit: I just realized how much typos I made but now I corrected them.