😈Falling for a psychopath 😈

(Dream x reader)

Tw// Blood, Gore, manupulation, stockhome syndrome.

**Your POV**

I did my rounds again. I was doing the nightly checkup on our 5th level patients. These were the ones that had problems sleeping because of the their mental problems.

These were also the psychopaths. It was a correct term because they didn't know what they were doing. Their mental state made it hard for them to get that. That made them highly dangerous and still manipulative.

Unlike the sociopaths on level 3 who are in the right state of mind and kill people willingly.

I sighed as I just finished checking up on patient Johnathn in the H2O room. I went to the next room the green one.

I opened the door with the passcode and walked in shutting the door behind me. Sitting on his soft bed was the devil himself. The patient clay in the Dream room.

We had rooms customized for the patients so they could go through the healing process easier. It helped for some but not all.

"How are we feeling tonight Mr clay" I smiled at him pulling a pen out of my pocket. I looked at my clip board to mark the awake box.

"You know I would be much better if I wasn't in here" he grumbles looking up at me.

The man preferred to wear a circular white smiley face mask. Although he didn't get to wear it often. I saw it on his side table.

"You can go to the districts park in the morning" I say sternly.

"You know that's not what I mean. C'mon now you know you want to leave with me" he said now standing up.

"Mr clay be careful of what your doing" I warned as I check off the active box. I look up from my clipboard to see him peering at it.

"Do you have to do that every night" he asked his expression softening. I looked up at him. "Yessir I do but I only do one level every night the other staff do the others" I answer his question. He makes eye contact before saying his words carefully.

"Do you find me attractive Docter" he moved closer. "Mr clay you know I can't answer those questions." I cleared my throat.

"Oh sure, you do you just don't want to say it's true" his voice became smooth and low. "Uhm- Mr clay be careful you know your not supposed to touch the doctors" I advert my eyes from him.

"That's the fun of it" he smirked as he took his index finger tracing my jawline.

Fear struck at my core shaking me. I couldn't simply take his hand away because he could get violent. I gulped and looked away from him and down at my clipboard.

My pen hovered over the box needs to be detained. "Don't mark that box baby it would be bad for both of us" he lifted my face harshly to where I was facing him.

"Mr. Clay you know" I said barely a whisper. "Tell me something interesting darling." He said closing in on my neck, hovering. His breath sending goosebumps up my body.

"I- well— I think the woods are night are pretty interesting" I throw out anything for him to take. My body shaking with fear. I could feel my body hear up from his attractive aura but at the same time.

If this man had a knife...the things he could do.

"Hmm.–i like the forest—so vast and empty....and secluded." He paused for a second his breath traveling back up my neck and near my ear.

"Doctor– I would really like to know you better...inside and out" he says in a hushed tone and then swiftly moves down to my neck and latches on.

I let out an alarming moan to the new experience of his sharper than normal teeth.

He stopped for only a moment to make a cocky remark." like that don't you.." he then goes back to work his hands gently placed at my waistline and lower back.

"Mr– ~ahh~ clay. You–i –its" my words seemed to fail me and I was just a mumbling mess of incoherents.

He came off my neck again and looked into my eyes with his deep evergreen ones. They seemed to have sparks of neon in them somehow.

"Lost of words are we" he gave some manicial laugh. "Listen here Doctor. Come back tonight okay. Then we can go to the secluded forest or anywhere but here.

What do you say? it's a good deal. You know I'll treat you right" he said maintaining eye contact keeping locked in his trance.

"Mr. Clay that enough for tonight." I gather my self and look down at my clipboard and mark the done box.

"Think about my offer" he winked before going back to lay down on his bed.

I sighed and rubbed at the new bruse on my neck. I better cover that with my shrubs.

I walk out of his room and lock the door heading to the next room that had Ranboo in the black and white room.

He wasn't a murderer but a master manipulator and was very dangerous mentally. So he had to be on level 5. He was a great kid just very strange.

***************\**********************

I finished my paper work and got ready to leave the building. I was angry at myself for not thinking of a way to push Clay off me.

I try to shake those thoughts off and continue to clean up my desk and learn the lights off. I was near to the last worker in the building. My co worker Darryl was still working with a patient we called skep.

I leave the building and start driving down the road. The facility was in the wooden area of the city so patients with windows could enjoy the Wooden view if they wanted.

I kept driving but I passed what looked like a hurt person. I quickly go into reverse and back up.

I stop the car and get out to look at whatever was laying on the side of the rode.

My breath hitched and my heart started hammering against my chest. My throat felt dry... to dry.
What I was looking at was a body of a person who had been murdered brutally.

Slashes on their face and the head almost cut all the way off.

I could feel my breath leave me as I screamed at shock. I start to stumble back to go get my phone, when I feel hands wrap around my frame and drag me to into the woods.

I get thrown over the someone's shoulder and I screamed and thrashed but nothing could release myself.

I let tears fall down my face as I now silently get pulled away. Thinking why me.

I was already tired from all the work of today and now the thrashing. I let my eyes slip and passed out.

*************************\*********

I wake to a very large room with concrete walls and flooring.

In front of me is a crumpled body of a unrecognizable person.

I look up from my sitting position to see.... Clay?