🗨😈I'll never leave🗨😈

(President Jschlatt x Reader)

Tw// Manipulation, Smut

Asked by mazzytsu

I hoped I captured what you wanted because I was en quite sure exactly to manipulate I guess anyway I hope you like it :) also, your suit is above

POORLY EDIT and written I didn't fix it lol

**Your POV**

"I told you I'm down with your overprotective bullshit" I flip schlatt off as I walk. " I do it for a good reason many people would use you to get to me dipshit" he walks up to me and stops me. His arms crossed and his chest blocking the door.

"How so huh" I look at him dead in his hazel brown eyes. His expression is soft but strong. " Y/n your one of the only people I care for you know that" his voice smooths out.

"I-hm. You're always hovering though and pisses me off. I wanna go and do things on my own and talk to people on my own without my best friend following me glaring at people" I protest.

He lifts his hand and cups my cheek. "I do it so people don't harm you. Your everything to me. I want you more as a best friend and I very well can't do that if your dead. Trust me you don't wanna leave" he gave me a sad expression.

Pulling me closer to him I started up again. "I-.. I didn't know you wanted to be something more" my face moves closer to his.

"Don't leave we can't be anything if your not here just stay hmm" he stares keeping eye contact making me melt.

"I mean I guess it wouldn't be that bad to stay. Your pretty safe and secure" I nibble on my lip out of nervousness. Did I mess up I shouldn't have said I would stay.

Yet

Everything about him draws me in. His smell, his dark humor, his pride, his stares, and getting drunk with him is hilarious.

"See it's a good thing to stay here instead of leaving. It makes it easier for us to be -closer- together~" he leans in and I close my eyes.

My face still in his hand and his other on my hip he pulls me in and kisses me. Kiss back enjoying the feeling and the tingling feeling on my skin against his touch.

His tongue becomes demanding and I allow him. I fight back, tasting sweet mango. Not knowing how in the hell he tastes like that.

My hands become needy feeling up his suit and chest. I slip my hands under his too coat feeling the underneath. Enjoying every bit of enclosed space between us.

I finally pull back from our heated kiss. I struggle to look at his face from how flushed mine is, yet I manage to peer up at him. I look into his now heated hazel eyes and I want more.