😎Honestly tho 😎

(Sapnap×Reader)

Poorly edited

Tw\\ funny

Sap and I had been friends for about a year. We became so close with one another that of course, I had to be a Wattpad character and fall slightly for him.

But not enough for me to do anything but today I felt like testing something.

I walked over to saps house which was only a block away from mine. I knocked on the door and his mom answered. "Oh hi y/n" she smiled sweetly. "Hello, missus um is sapnap here," I asked politely.

"Well um yes but he told me not to let anyone in at the moment because he's streaming." She gave me a grin. "But I can make an exception for you" she winked. I turned pinkish. "I-uh thank you" I gave her a sheepish grin as she let me through her door.

I walked down the hall and into saps bedroom. The door was cracked open so I quietly Correct correct correct correct I slowly crept into his room shutting the door quietly behind me.

I quickly sat on his bed seeing that his face cam was off.

I sat there for a good minute before sap announced to his stream that he was going to get water. He turned around in his chair and yelled when he saw me there.

"Jesus Christ y/n you scared the fuck out of me. Your lucky my mic was off" he stood up. "Mhm, I'm lucky that you stream didn't hear you scream like a woman. Okay, whatever you say nick" I joked.

"What are you doing in here anyway I tho-" I cut him off "I got a magical way of walking through a door frame" I smirked. "You know that's not what I meant dumbass" he clicks my forehead.

"Whatever go get your snackies so I can bother you" I laid back on his bed. "Just to be clear if I get snackies I'm not sharing" he started before he left.

I sat up instantly. "NICK WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU HAVE TO SHARE" I yelled at him.

I laid back down and he came in throwing a bag of Doritos at me. "Thanks, Nicky" I opened the bag and sat against the wall his bed was against.

An hour had past and sap was nowhere near ending his stream. That's when I decided to test the waters.

I got off his bed and sat down on his lap facing his monitor. I shifted in his lap a little bit making him grunt.

"Woah sapnap didn't know you liked building ender portals that much" dream wheeze and George laughed loudly.

"Shut up" he exclaimed. "You know what ill be right back" he muted himself and then took his headset off looking at me.

"What do you think you're doing" he looks at me with small bits of anger. "Nothing, in particular, just watching you get aroused by playing Minecraft" I shifted again making him stifle a noise.

"Okay, I see how it is" he made me turn toward him and then stood up, lifting me with him. He then walked over to his bed and gently three me on the bed.

"Hmm" I hum at him. He smiles and leans forward. "You know what I just remembered." He said low. "What" I grin.

"I have a stream to tend to" he kissed my forehead and went to go sit back in his chair.

Welp that plan sucked.

#########*************####*#*#********#**#**#

Okay, hear me out originally you were gonna sit on his lap and he was gonna jokingly push you off his chair because if this was a real situation that's what I imagined but then I realized that sounded doushy so I didn't.

POP/out