I laughed as I hugged her back. "I just wanted to come and see ya'll before you left. Figured I probably wouldn't get to after tonight." 

"Aww that's sweet. How long are you staying for? Do you want a drink?" 

I shook my head. "Nah, thanks though. I gotta leave in like half an hour." 

"What?! Why so soon?! How long have you been here for?"

"Baby he's a new dad, 'course he can't stay that long." Devon said to Ti and I internally cringed at him calling her 'baby'. I know it's a pretty universal pet name, but that was my fuckin' pet name for her. Till this day, I will only ever call Kim 'babe', never 'baby'. Ti's baby. 

Ti rolled her eyes. "Fineee, I guess so." She quickly pushed past me towards the drinks. "One sec!" 

"I ain't think she needs another drink, dawg." I said slightly concerned to Devon as I watched her lightly stumble against the kitchen counter. 

He laughed. "Yeah me either, but she just sucked my dick in the bathroom so I'ma let her do whatever the fuck she wants tonight." 

I felt my jaw become lightly clenched and my eyes narrowed. "What?" 

He chuckled again. "Yeah dawg. Y'know you would never guess just from lookin' at her, but she can actually get pretty fuckin' wild in bed." I just stared at him, trying my hardest to not deck him right in the middle of this party. "Like she's definitely a freak." He said again with a smirk that I immediately wanted to just wipe off his dumb fuckin' face. 

"Okay sorry, so what time are you leaving again?" Ti slurred from beside me with a new drink in her hand. 

"When'd you start suckin' dick at parties like a fuckin' whore?!" I yelled loud enough for the rest of the circle we were standing in to hear. 

Her eyebrows knitted together. "What?" 

"Bro what the fuck is wrong with you?" Devon yelled at me. 

"Doody what the fuck?" DeShaun asked confused. Everyone else in the circle just stared also looking extremely confused, like they were trying to figure out if they had just heard me correctly. 

"He's sittin' here talkin' to me 'bout Ti suckin' his fuckin' dick in the bathroom!" I pointed towards Devon as I yelled again. "Yeah I know exactly what the fuck you're talkin' 'bout, punk!" I got right into Devon's face so I was yelling directly at him. "I know every fuckin' inch of that girl's body, I've fucked her more times than you could even fuckin' count pussy!" I pushed semi-hard on his shoulders and he fell back a few steps. 

"Oh my god! Marshall!" Ti yelled from behind me and I felt what I assumed to be her pull on my bicep. 

"I could have her screamin' my fuckin' name in under a minute right now if I wanted too!" I yelled again as I started to walk towards him once more. My hand gestures were aggressive, and I was walking towards him with as much dominance as I could. 

"Stop! What the fuck are you doing?!" Ti yelled again as she pulled harder at my bicep. 

"Em chill the fuck out, dawg!" Ondre also yelled as he tried to push his arm in between me and Devon. 

All of a sudden Devon's fist came flying towards my face and my nose instantly began to bleed. I heard tons of screams come from behind me and my adrenaline began pumping so hard I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. Within an instant I threw my fist back towards Devon and it connected with his jaw. We both continued punching and hitting each other for only about ten seconds before we were both successfully pulled away from one another, me by DeShaun, and Devon by Von pushing himself in between us.