Chapter 22

I heard the door shut and I saw Michael and Keith leave it. Michael and Vanessa acted as if nothing had just happened. I felt violated and Keith felt used.

I didn't even care that Keith had sex with me in the shed ( Which had I not been passed out from an overdose of that potion might've been hot ) but rather not even my best friend left.

Michael opened his mouth to speak but I looked him dead in the eye " I don't want to hear you speak." I snarled sharply. " In fact, I want you two to get the fuck OUT! BOTH OF YOU!!" I bellowed in rage. There was no delay and they quickly exited. Keith locked the door. All of the rage I felt vanished and I was left in tears on the floor.

Keith held me, kissing my face and wiping my tears away. My head dove into his chest and I let my emotions reign free. I was so confused. I lost my virginity and I couldn't even remember or feel a thing when he did.

I could report her to the police but how would I tell them she was a witch who slipped a potion in my espresso? She wanted me to feel this helpless and feel this pain.

Keith lifted me and took me to bed. " I'm gonna head to his house and figure out what happened. Will you be okay?" I shook my head. He ran down stairs. I sunk my head further into my pillow. I didn't even try to open my eyes. There were always tears in them.

Alice stood in the door way, slowly coming to me. She sat next to me and pushed my hair away from my face." Alice will stay with you." He kissed my forehead and backed up. " I love you." It almost caught me off guard but my heart warmed at it " I love you too, Keith." He walked down stairs and shut the door behind him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She opened the door, looking fragile and pink from crying. I closed the door behind me and pulled her into my arms

" Babe, what did they say?" She asked, expecting nothing good " A very nice way of saying fuck your feelings since it was a joke. I'm sorry."

She looked a little sad but not surprised.

She was very quiet for a long time. " Who did it? Did they tell you?"

" It was Vanessa's idea. " I felt her heat up. she was angry but I felt it die down. She wasn't suprised that she did it either.

I grabbed her hand and closed her palm with my own." So I decided to leave."
Her eyes widened in suprise, almost disapproving " Wait huh? Why? They're still your friends...."

I rolled my eyes sarcastically " Yes they were my friends. "

" You don't have to leave because of me..." She mumbled under her breath.

I sat with her on the couch, in my arms. Her hair was sprawled all over her back with strands even on me.

" Dont know whether to say thank you or I'm sorry, Keith"

I slipped off my sweater and placed it to my side " You don't have to say anything." she nodded and kissed my collar.

" I'm just gonna take a nap. I don't want to remember today."

She was absolutely right.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The first thing my eyes saw was the darkness. It was already late.

She slightly jolted up and looked around. She looked at me and back towards the hall towards the kitchen. Alice was practicing her potion making downstairs so the basement was locked.

We got up groggily and walked upstairs. She held my hand and opened the bedroom door and closing it behind us.

Her undressing was nothing new to me, but I shouldn't have been shocked at her bra. It was a sheer pale pink, which in case I was misunderstood, I could see through. It held her breasts in place while maintaining her lovely nipple shape.

I didn't even care that she knew I was staring. " Do you like it?" I looked into her eyes " Zoey, I love it... Zoey I love you" Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment. There was more to this than I initially caught on to.

The marks across her chest from binding herself were gone. There was only a faint scar above her breasts but below her collar. Her embarrassed smile was shivering and I could almost see her fear. A faint shakiness in her legs and she almost started to cover herself.

" I notice you've gotten more comfortable with your body. A scar hear and there but..." Not hurting her feelings were my goal since it had almost become a streak " You'd be even more beautiful embracing yourself than just hiding what you don't like." I wiped the tears that slipped from her eyes and hugged her.

She told me she hated binding because her breasts always hurt, but she felt anxious about her breasts so often. She was a modest size and I loved it but I had to help her learn to love it as well. She thought she was pushing me away but she was moving herself farther from me.

She held my hand, almost gripping it " Did you even feel anything when you... you know?" I shook my head. I couldn't feel. I knew what I was doing and I knew what was happening, but it was even harder to stop it, because a part of me wanted her.

My want and the potion overwhelmed me, and I began to feel almost numb again. " Do you... Want to...?" For a minute I was confused until I understood what she was making reference to. " I want to at least enjoy it. And since you didn't feel much either, I though we could... Tonight I guess." I undid her bra in our embrace and gently took it off. Her breasts were dewy and soft almost as she was nervous. " We can do whatever you'd like."

She tried covering herself again but I pushed her hands away. Her face fell a little. " I guess when you stare sometimes, I feel like something's wrong with me."

I sighed, pushing her hair neatly behind her ears and kept it from blocking her eye-sore of a body from me. " It would be great for you to know that if I'm staring, it would be for the opposite reason."