Chapter 28

Pale light streamed into the room from the window to my right. I felt refreshed. Keith fell asleep in the comfy chair that was closer to the bed on the right. I touched his hand and his eyes instantly opened.

He let out a gentle sigh and sat up, giving me his full attention. I moved closer to the edge and lie my head in his lap. He stroked my hair and shoulders. " Sorry about last night." He pushed all of my hair behind my head and looked down at me " Don't be sorry." He whispered gently.

His finger traced lines and swirls around my skin. He felt so warm and calm which was good, because I needed to stay calm to not pass out again. And sex was out of the equation until we understood what was happening.

" So... I did a little bit of research. I guess. I think you're passing out so frequently because you're having severe panic attacks." I sat up and sat across his lap and nodded. That could've been it.

After I read that note, I don't think I was the same at all. My emotions were all flurried and I couldn't get a hold on any of them. I moved closer into the crook of his neck. I wrapped him in my arms and stayed there, crying. I wiped them away and continued hugging him. " Thank you, Keith. For everything."

He pushed my hair away and kissed my face. " You don't have to thank me. I'd give you the world if it was mine. I love you and it's my responsibility to care for you." He planted more kisses  on my neck and chest, making my heart fly. I jumped and whined. He bit my skin and was licking at the soon-to-be bruise. He was taking out his sexual frustrations on my skin which was better than me blacking out while having the time of my life.

" Do you want to go downstairs and eat? My mom made scones and she has a gift for you."  I nodded vigorously. My stomach was a wide cavern, practically eating away at itself. After last night, I was famished. I needed food. And some water. I got up and slipped further into his lap. He groaned in discomfort. I immediately turned and didn't realize what I was doing until it had been done.

I reached for the growing tent in his pants and squeezed. He wasn't angry but his eyes were telling me to let go of his dick, and quickly. I let go and turned. A mischievous feeling grew in my chest and I stopped. Keith was still seated, but I knew he was about to get up and follow me.

" Zoey are you okay?" He asked seriously. I turned and sat back in his lap, but this time facing him, kneeling on the chair and straddling him. I kissed his cheek and his ear " Of course I am. Are you, is the question." His breathing hitched as I licked and sucked at the skin around his face and neck. " Fuck, Zoey..." He moaned in my ear as my hand rubbed at his fully erect tent. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, reaching in. " Babe are you sure this is what we're gonna do?" I ignored him and began stroking his length in my hand.

His deep and soft moans were silenced by my lips and speeding up. I moved to the side as he came all over the mat and in my hand. His sigh of relief when I held his lips in mine and he came almost desperate, waiting for that release. I slowly broke away.

His baby blue eyes were almost dazed in euphoria and I made sure he was relaxed. A blush came into his cheeks before he looked back up at me " You should top more often, Zo." My face turned pure red, all of my confidence weening away at that statement.

He chuckled at me and kissed my lips, pulling them in slowly and savoring them. I felt his tongue go in and I knew we wouldn't be down in time for scones.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just as I sat down in my seat, I felt something. Pressure on my head? I shook it away. His step mother walked in and opened the refrigerator. " Good morning, dear." I turned to look over at her. She brought out a carton of oat milk that I kept and poured me a glass.