Chapter 23

My body throbbed. Almost everything hurt, but not in a bad way. It felt... Almost euphoric but scary, trusting someone else with your body. He slept soundly next to me. I couldn't sleep at all so I stayed up and played with his hair. It was 8 in the morning.

He was gentle with me and patient with the fact that I was new to this. I was still 16 when we started dating. He was already almost an adult. It was kinda weird to Chancy, but she let it go. We stayed together until I was 18 and in college. He cheated, which made me even more insecure than I already was. I thought I wasn't good enough for him and told him off publicly.

We were together for another few years until we broke up a few months ago. I told myself I wasn't here to flirt with him but instead I ended up fucking him. I knew he was sorry and I was tired of being alone. The sun started turning the sky almost orange. He would get up soon, but it didn't matter.

I sat up and grabbed my phone. 2 new messages, 5 missed calls and a voicemail. It was from Chancy but I powered off my phone. I wasn't in the mood to call or text her back. She didn't care for me if she so easily went with a "joke" after being fucked by Ellie.

I stood but gasped. I chuckled because it was Keith's face tucked almost between my thighs. How he calculated that almost scared me. I let out soft moans. He kept me bent over, licking my entrance over and over. I closed my eyes and let him do as he pleased.

Heat built up in my soft spot and when I came, he moved his head and pulled me back into bed. He leaned on my breasts and straddled me, even though I was sitting up. I was even more desperate for him than I was last night.

I slipped my hands downward and played with his erection. It was so red at the tip. I did bite his member but he ended up moaning so I guess he liked it? I moved forward, slowly pushing him backward. His tip was in my mouth, sucking him affectionately. My hair was pushed aside and his grip on my hair was almost comforting as I bobbed up and down on him. All I knew now was making love. It was an art almost, pleasing him and vice versa. We could experiment and try so many things with our bodies intertwined, intercourse or not.

How I felt so against sex was beyond me. It was almost liberating. It was expressive and it was anything you wanted it to be. It could be rough and it could be gentle. It could be hot but it could be pure as well. It was lust out of love. Sex was. As soon as I felt that hitch almost, I pulled off and he came.

Chuckling, I gently slid down and it was as if he just knew what I wanted. He pushed my legs back towards me and opened me. He licked my sweet spot roughly, leaving saliva to help him in and started slowly. He came in easily but slowly to not make me feel uncomfortable. He left kisses along my cheeks and jaw. He pressed his ear to my lips " Is it alright? I know it sounds stupid but I have to ask." I nodded. It was okay. He was gentle when coming in but went insane afterward.

He had work at 10 am but I wasn't sure he would be composed enough by then.
.
.
.
.
.
.
While he was at work, I didn't talk to him much. He put in his two weeks and starting in a few weeks he would work in a lab a county over. I was happy for him. Passing this last semester was important. I had internship hours behind my Physics degree so I could find a decent job out of college. And maybe so we could move but I wasn't sure. I liked where we lived now.

I quickly ran down the steps and into the kitchen, where I heard my ringtone playing. My mom. I wanted to drop my phone in the trash bin. I answered.

" Zoey... " her voice was slightly shaky and nervous. " Hey mom. What's up?" I whispered, emotionlessly.

" I know last time we talked things were distant between us but... I think we can talk about this better now." I gripped the counter, my patience shredded.

" Okay. When?" There was a short moment of silence. " Maybe on Wednesday? So two days from now, maybe you could come over?"

I closed my eyes and reluctantly agreed. " Okay. Wherever you are, I just hope you're safe and healing." She wished me well and hung up. I walked upstairs, leaving my phone there and wrapping myself in his blanket.

He changed everything so he was most likely done with work. I faced the window with only my eyes uncovered. Hearing from my parents was something I dreaded. Plus, I doubt they knew I was even dating someone I was serious about.

Wait... Serious? Like marriage? And kids? If I was to, I would only want it with him.

But what if he didn't want that? What if he had plans that didn't involve me as much as mine, that involved him? It wasnt selfish to want him all to myself since he was mine but.... What if he didn't want the same? I could ask but I wasn't certain I would get the truth.

My hand gently knocked at his office door. He opened the door and smiled. He probably got some good news. He was happy. I smiled as well and he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. I couldn't ruin this so I stayed silent, my questions still playing in my thoughts but my smile on , for him.