Chapter 18 The Fight

(Still at the birthday)

Lexi POV

I was thinking to myself, what just happened ? What if Shawn saw that ?! He is going to think I still like Cameron. Well I do but he doesn't cause he cheated. I was interrupted by my thought, with a tap on my shoulder. I turn around a see Matt. "Hey." He says. I look back at the sun set, mixed with the orange, pink, and yellow. "Matt, do I deserve to live in this world?" I ask turning to him. "Well, I will answer your dumb question, with my real answer." He said laughing. I crack a smile a giggle a little. "I think you deserve anything in the world." He said looking at me and smiling. I look at him and hug him. "Thank you Matt." I say. "Nah, its fine. " He says looking at the sun. "No seriously, for being the friend you be." I say looking at him. "Your welcome." He said. "So lets ge-" He stops and we hear yelling. We look at each other and back at where the noise is coming from.

We stood up so we could get another view and see Shawn and Cameron attacking each other. Me and Matt run as fast as we can. "Cameron, get the fuck off!" I yell trying to get them apart. They flip over so Shawn is on the top. How can I get to string guys off of each other. "Shawn get off!" I say yelling at him, but I was to late. Shawn took the punch. They flipped and Cameron through multiple punched at Shawn and Shawn did the same to Cameron.

Finally, Taylor pulls Cameron away, and Matt holds Shawn. "What the hell you guys," Now I was mad. "You guys cant just start fighting at Hayes' birthday party!" I look back and forth at both of them. "Lexi?" Shawn calls my name. "You guys need to stop fucking, doing all of the crap," I say. "Cameron, how can I ever trust you when you do this?" I ask him. "Babe I'm sorr-" I stopped him. "No, no Cameron your not aloud to do that." I say. "And Shawn," I turn to him. "I am so disappointed in you." He had hurt km his eyes, but let that pass me.

"Lexi I am sorry." I look down at the sand and then back at him. "Sure you are. "

"Lexi, pick who you want ." Cameron said coming closer. "I PICK NONE OF YOU GUYS, OK? NONE!" I yell and run off too my car. I start it and before they could ketch my I was backed up and left.

I had so much hurt in me right now. I felt really bad because, I messed up Hayes' birthday and everyone there.

I couldn't even concentrate on the rode, with all of this stuff in my head. My tears fill in my eyes so I cant see anything. The next thing I know it, a car hits me on the side and flips my car over. The last thing I remember is seeing blood everywhere and everything turning black.

----------------------------------------------

So there is a double edit. I made this one a little short because the chapter before this one is really long.