Chapter 33 Getting out

*Chapter 33
Getting out*

Lexi POV

(Couple days latah)

I am so excited because today is the day I get out of this lifeless hospital. "Okay, I packed everything!" Cameron said.

"Okay." I say. I get off the bed and use my kruches to help me stand. "Ready?!" Ally asked coming in. "Yeah." I say and we smile.

"Okay, the car is nice and cozy for you, so when your ready." She says. "Don't have to tell me twice!" I say and giggle, then kruch out.

I turn and see Ally and Cameron arguing "Guys," I say. "Guys," I say a little louder. "Guys!" I yell. They turn their heads. "What?!" They yell. "Lets go." I say.

"Cam an you sign me out?" I ask, he nods and grabs the pen. "No, I can do it!" Ally said grabbing the pen from his hands. "No its fine." Cam said taking back the pen. "Seriously! I got it!" She says taking it back.

I roll my eyes. They go back and forth and I grabbed the pen. I sign it and slam the pen down. "There!" I say, then head to the car.

Cameron puts the bags in the back and I open the passenger door. "I can drive." Ally says grabbing the keys from Cameron's hand. "No I got it, I know how to drive." He says taking the keys back. Ally gasps. "Sure you do, you were probably on crack for a couple of day. You never know!" She says and I hold in my laugh.

"Come on guys!" I say. "Cameron drive, Ally just get in the back. She rolls her eyes and gets in the back.

While we are driving Cam breaks the silence. "Ready to go home?" He asked. I nod. "Yeah, pretty excited." I say and he puts his hand on my thigh as I grab his hand.

I give him a kiss on the cheek and he turns over and winks at me with his beutiful smile.

"Eww," Ally says. "Lets save the love for when I am not around, okay?!" She says. "Aww, don't be jealous dear Ally. You will find your soulmate." He says. "Here we go." I say.

"Jealous? Me ? You got it all mixed up, you clench your fist even if one boy talks to her." She says. "Ally," I say.

"Its called protection." Cameron fights back. "You shouldn't be holding the wheel so tight, you might hurt yourself, talk about knowing how to drive." Ally says. "Cameron..." I say. "I DO- I do know how to drive." He says .

When will this end.

-
(At the house)

We get home and they are still at it. "Well learn how to DRIVE!" Ally yelled. I had enough. "Listen you two, I do not know what happened between the two of you, but whatever it it, put it behind you because I am done with all this fighting. I just got back, we should be having a good time and spending time together, and if me being here isn't enough then I am sorry but that's what you have and thats what you will get. What if I wasn't here?! Huh ? Would you guys still be fighting?" I raise my voice.

They look down ashamed. I open the door and get out. I open the front door and head upstairs. I go upstairs in my bed and lay down. I was right though. What if I was still held hostage in that place ? Things wouldn't be how they are this second.

I heard a knock on the door, Cam peeked his head through. "Hey." He says quietly. "Hi." I say looking back up at the ceiling.

"Sorry about me and Ally." He says coming by me and laying down. "Its fine, I guess." I say. "I mean, your right, we need you here." Cameron said turning his head to look at me.

"I mean, I am love able!" I say and we laugh. "You are." Cameron said. I turn and see that he is already starring into my eyes. He smiles at me and I smile at him. "God, I missed that smile." He says and I blush and giggle.

He leans in and so do I. Our lips touch and move in the perfect sync. He pulls me on him so both of my feet are on either side of his waist. I run my fingers through his hair and he rubs my sides. A moan escapes his mouth.

"Ouch, Cam!" I say holding my leg. "Oh
shit, Lex I am sorry!" He says. "Its fine." I say. He puts me on the bed and pulls the covers over.

He lays down right by me and raps his arm around my waist. I feel his bare chest on my back.

"You are my everything, I love you." With that, he kisses my cheek and we drift off to sleep.