Chapter 32 Who did it ?

*Chapter 32
Who did it ?*

Lexi POV

I woke up feeling a little better, but still sore. I was starving but I didn't know what to do. Should I get up? I guess I have to.

I get up and fall down. It hurts really bad. I scream in pain and a couple tears roll down my cheeks. I heard the door open and see a nurse and Cameron.

Cameron comes over and picks my up from the floor and puts me back on the bed. "What happened?!" Cameron asked worried.

"Well, I was hungry, so I jus got up and automatically fell down in pain." I explain. "Lexi, you wont be able to walk for a couple weeks. There were major injuries all around your legs." She says.

I nod my head looking down and playing with my fingers. The nurse nods in response and leaves. "You okay?" Cam asked, pulling a chair up and sitting down. I shrug. "I don't know anymore." I say.

"But thats why I have Ally, the boys, and you." I say grabbing his hand and smile at him. He lets go and stands up. "Is everything okay?" I ask looking at him. "Uh, ye-yeah, I ju-" I turn my head and see four police officers standing in the doorway.

"Ummm." I see a nurse come in. "Lexi, these four want to talk to you." She says. She then leaves out the door.

"Hello, Lexi, my name is officer Pete, we have good news and a little bad news." He says. "Good, first please." I say smiling.

"Okay, good news is we found the kidnappers." He says. "Kidnappers?! There is two?!" I ask almost yelling. "Yes, the bad news is," He pauses. "They get out in 3 months, not for life." He says.

"Okay, who's they?!" I ask. He looks behind at the other officers and hands him a paper. "Ashley Gronita, and Alex Kurinto." He says. My heart drops.

I start to sob and Cameron brings me close. "I can't believe they would do that." I sob. "Shh." Cameron said running his hands through my hair and kissing my forehead.

He lays down with me in the bed and we just sit there. My eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

-

I wake up, but Cam isn't in the bed. "Cameron?" I whisper. I just fall back into by bed. I stare up at the ceiling. I heard a knock on the door and sit up. I see all the boys and Mahogany with teddy bears, balloons, chocolates, and get well cards.

"Aww, you guys!" I say and start to tear up. "Aww don't cry!" Mahogany says and giving me hug. Soon everyone was in a group hug around me. "I love you guys so much." I say, and give each of them a hug.

"We finally get to see you after a thousand years!" Taylor says and we laugh. "You could've came in." I tell them. They shake their heads. "Cameron didn't let any of us come see you." Carter and Matt say.

"Why would he do that?" I ask. "Nurse!" I yell. "Woah, what are you doing?" Shawn asked. "Going to go find Cameron!" I say and try to get up but the dont let me. "Come on!" I say. They shake their heads.

"Fine." I say throwing my hands up in the air. "Yes Lexi?" The nurse asked. "Oh, can I have my kruches?" I ask, and all the boys and Mahogany look at me.

"Sure I will go get them." She says and closes the door. I just give them a cheesy smile. "Your crazy!" Aaron says. "Aww thanks bae." I say flipping my hair dramatically.

They roll their eyes and laugh. "I will put your kruches right here." The nurse says putting them by my bed. "Thank you!" I say then she closes the door.

"We should get going," Taylor says. "Yeah, before Cam gets here!" Nash says. "Bye!" They all say and give me a hug. "Bye love you guys." I yell. They laugh and head out the door.

Good to have friends by your side all the time.

--------------------------------------
I am making them short for a reason, dont worry. ❤️😘😘😘😘😂