Chapter 28 Looking

*Chapter 28*

Cameron POV

We just got done filming and Nash just left. Wow, I was being an ass to Lexi. I don't know why but I was.

I was getting worried. It was already 9:30. She is maybe at Ally's or with Maggie. I decided to call her. A few rings came by and it ended.

Damn, where is she ?

Lexi POV

"You little bitch!" The guy in the black goodie said. He punched me again.

I don't know where I am. It is this old factory in the middle of no where. I was really scared. I just new I was gonna die.

At that moment my phone rang. Thank god. The man grabbed it. "Ooh, Cameron." He asked. I gave him a confused look.

"He stole you from me." He says. What?! "Who the fuck are you?" I ask. "You will find out soon. I accepted this job cause I wanted to see you suffer." He says with his evil laugh.

"Your a coward, and a lonely ass bitch." I say sobbing. He then kicks me in the stomach and punches me hard in the face. Then everything goes black.

Cameron POV

I woke up with, never mind. Shes not here. Wait, shes not here ! I jump out of bed and get my phone. There is not text nor call.

I decided to call Maggie

(M- Maggie. C- Cameron)

M- Hello?

C- Maggie its Cameron

M- I know, whats up?

C- Can you tell Lexi to answer her fucking phone !?

M- Haha

C- whats so funny ?

M- She isn't at my house

C- K well you guys are best friends , where is she ?

M- Cameron, I dont know did you call her -

(End of conversation)

Where could she be ? I just hope she is ok, and somewhere safe.

Lexi POV

I woke up on the floor and blood everywhere. I tried to get up but I was to sore. I cried in pain. The man wasn't in the room.

I screamed as loud and hard as I could. Soon the door burst open. "Shut up you piece a shit." He says. "Listen if you are gonna kill me just do it, ok?" I say.

"Gladly." And then he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gun. I was scared but then I realized I don't care.

He comes close and points the gun at me. He was about to pull the trigger until someone came in. "She wants you." The other man says. "Be there in a second." He says.

"That was just luck." He spits in my face. He slaps me the walks out the door. God help me.
(Sorry I am going. Back and forth)

Cameron POV

While I was trying to track down Lex, the doorbell rang. I groaned and got up. I opened the door, to see the slut herself.... Ashley.

"What do you want?" I ask. "Wow, not a hi Cammy poo?" She says in her ugly voice. "Ashley, I am not in the mood I am trying to fin-" "Lexi?" She says.

"What? How, how do you know shes missing." I almost yell.

"Because Cameron, I know what I know." With that she walks in.

"Sorry, but this is a slut free zone." I say. "Do you want to know where she is or not ?" She asked with her evil smirk. I roll my eyes. "Where is she?" I ask sternly.

"Cammy, you know I don't give stuff away for free." She says sitting down on the couch.

"What do you want?" I ask. "I will find her but you have to follow along with my plan." She says.

"What is it?" I ask. Obviously annoyed. Her smirk appears again. "When I relae- find her, you have to break up with her and come back with me." She says.

"Never!" I stand up. "Okay then good luck finding her." She says, then gets up and walks out.

She could be in trouble. I need her with me. "Wait," I stop her. I take a breath. "I will do it, but I want her back today!" I command.

"Oh, you will get her sooner than tonight. You will get her in 3 hours." She says, and with that she walks out the door.

Shit. What have I got myself into?

Ashley POV

After the Cameron situation, I got in my car and drove back where I was holding her. She has no clue who her killer is. Cameron isn't just gonna see her today. He will see her beat up, and almost dead.

Lexi POV

Once again I woke up, and no one was hear. I wanted to scream so badly but I didn't want them to hear me. I hear voices coming closer and closer to the door.

I hurry up and lay down and pretend that I am asleep. "She's right here." The man says. "Good job." It sounds like a female voice.

"Rap her up." She says. I was thrown over a shoulder, and then sat on a chair. They raped me up with rope. It was so tight it started to burn my skin.

I opened my eyes. "She's awake." The man said. "What now?" He asked.

I was just looking down. "You don't miss me Lexi?" Then I cam face to face with Ashley.