Chapter 21 Sleepovers with Boys

Chapter 21

Lexi POV

The next day, I woke up in my bed with the sun shining bright through the window. I sit on the edge of the bed and embrace the sun. I grab my kruches, and stand up. The door burt open and I turn around to see Cameron. "GOOD MORNING." He says.

"Hey," I say laughing. "Here is your pain killers for your leg, and your bandaid for your cheek and forehead." He says making me roll my eyes. He smiles while I take the pain killers and drink down the water. He puts the bandaids on my cheek and forhead.

"So, what are we doing today ?" I ask. He laughs and I give him a confused look. "Are you kidding me? You are bot going anywhere with broken leg." He says pointing to my cast. "Cam....." I whine. "No." He says back.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Cameron"

"Lexi." I roll my eyes and lay back. "I cant just sit here in bed all fucking day." I say. "How about we go downstairs and watch a movie?" He asked. I smile cause he knows me so well. "Yeah, because we haven't done that in forever." I say. He helps me up and grabs my kruches for me.

"Thanks." I say. "Your welcome." He gives a cute smile.

We get downstairs and Cam picked out a movie, while I made popcorn. "What do you want to watch?" He asked looking through the drawer. I shrugged. "22 Jump Street?" He asked. I giggled and nodded.

I took the popcorn out of the microwave and put it in the bowl. I hopped over to the couch with the bowl of popcorn and sat down. Cam put the dvd in and sat down. He wasn't close, but I wanted him to be close. I know he cheated but, it wasn't on purpose. Yeah it was with the bitch Ashley, and he was drunk.

I just want him to know, that I appreciate everything he is doing. He is being like a mother, and caring so much.

The movie starts after all of the commercials, and we sit there in silence, not awkward silence, just silence. We both laugh at this one part.

We get deeper into the movie and I laugh at where Channing says, "My name is Jeff." I couldn't stop laughing.

-

Cameron POV

Her laugh was so gorgeous. She snorted and stopped laughing. Before we know it we both bust out laughing.

Lexi POV

That was really embarrassing and funny. I was wondering if I should ask him if he still likes me. Probably not. There is a 50/50 chance.

"Cam." I say. "Yes?" He says looking at me after he gets done laughing. "I- thank you." I say smiling. "For what?" He asked. "Just for being there when I needed you most." I say. He gets up, and hugs me. I hug back and smile.

After the hug he sits by me, like shoulder touching, and I lay my head on his shoulder. His hand rested on my thigh, but I didn't mind, not one bit.

A couple minutes later, I got a group chat with Ally and Kylie.

(A- Ally, K- Kylie, L-Lexi)

A- Hey gurls!!

K-Sup bish

L-Hey

A- What are you guys doing.

K- I can't be long, because I have a date with Matthew.

L- Ooooh 💁

A- Lol

K- haha 😂

A- Lex, are you and Cameron together ?