Chapter 11

Lexi POV

At first I was shocked and then I let out a small smile,"Cam, why me?" I asked him.

"Because Lexi, you are an amazing girl and i want to spend the rest of my life with you!" He said pecking my lips.

"But do you really want children ?" I asked, looking into his heart warming eyes.

"I want to start a family with you."He told me smiling.

"I do to but don't you want to be a little older ?" I asked him.

"I thing we are old enough !" He told me.

"Ok." I smiled at him then kissed him.

We never broke the kiss. He put one hand on my waist and the other holding my face. My hand was on his wonderful muscles and the other was on his face.

"God, I love you." He told me as we were staring in each others eyes.

"I love you to." I said kissing his lips one more time.

We got up and went downstairs hand in hand and the food was almost gone, Cameron quickly grabbed a plate and put his food on it,"That was really good !" Taylor said holding his stomach.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

I wasn't hungry so i decided to just watch tv. Kylie came over and watched tv with me,"What do you guys want to do today ?" Ally asked everyone.

"The mall ?" Carter suggested.

"Nah," Aaron said,"how about we go to the beach for a couple of hours and then go diner."

"That seems fun." I told them.
"Ok sounds like a plan."

"Lets go to the club after too!" Carter said.

"Oh yeah!" Nash said.

"Ok then." Kylie said.

I decided to go upstairs and take a shower. When I got out, I got dressed in my black bikini, which had ruffles on the top part and my bottoms were plain black. I let my hair go its natural way which was wavy. Cameron came in our room and started the shower,"Hey babe." He said hugging me from behind.

"Whats up ?" I asked him.

"About to get in the shower," He said,"wanna come?" He asked smirking.

"Babe," I whined."I already got in the shower." I said turning around and kissing him.

He put me on the bathroom counter, and he was in between my legs kissing me. This whole scene turned into a make out session. He begged for entrance and I gladly accepted.I broke the kiss and said,"Baby, your waisting water." I said pointing to the water.

"Oh right." He said laughing.

I got up from the bathroom counter and walked out. I closed the door and went in my dresser to find my shorts and Nashty tank-top, so that I could put on over my bikini.

We got to the beach and layed everything down. Me, Kylie, and Ally were tanning in the sun because we both needed a tan. The Jack's were playing football and the rest were in the water swimming and play fighting."Hey, how are you and Matthew?!" I asked Kylie.

"What do you mean how are we ? We are just friends." She said fixing her glasses.

"We all know thats not true!" Ally said smirking.

"You guys obviously are something." I told Kylie.

"Why is it about my love life what about you girls." Kylie said looking at both of us.

All looked down at the sand,"Al, is there something you want to confess?" I asked her.

"You cant tel anybody, and i mean it!" Ally said coming closer.

"I like Nash." I was frozen,"But he has a girlfriend, a beautiful one that I cannot compete with." She said throwing her hands up in the air.

"She is beautiful, she does have competi-" I stopped Kylie.

"Kylie!" I said hitting her arm.

"OK, owe!" She said.

"Shes right!" Ally said crossing her legs.

"You will be fine, and somthing tells me you will have a chance with him." I said giving her a hug.

"Yeah you will be fi-" Kylie got stopped.

"He, uh Kylie," It was Matt,"Do you wanna take a walk on the beach with me?" He said nervously and scratching the back of his head.

"I would love too!" She said getting up and walking with him.

I was really happy for her, they would be a really cute couple one day. Me and Ally were just sitting there talking. We have been at the beach for an hour and a half, so we decided to go in the water. I found Cameron and creeped behind him. I jumped on his back and we both went under the water. We came back up laughing. He pecked my lips and we went deeper into the water.

----------------------------------------------

Twitter: @naiyawatts
Insta: _nailw_

Comment if you think Cameron and Lexi should have a baby.