Chapter 3... Death

Start from the beginning

A man’s head explodes and makes me look away from the scene before. Everyone’s heads start too exploded in sync like fireworks lighting up the sky, but instead of all of the bright lights its blood. The once white walls are now red because of the huge amount of blood soaring out of people’s heads and necks.

I look over at France who is hiding behind a chair so his fancy clothes don’t get soaked with blood. I look around feeling my powers deplete. My eyes start to close and I fall to the ground. Everything goes black again.

I started to come too again. I pick my head up slowly and look at the bloody gore around me. At the scene before me I start to puke up the contents in my stomach. After I’m down I look back up at the all the blooded victims and passed out again.

Unknown POV…

I could hear the screaming from five miles away. I go to where I heard the shrieking from and look through the window. “What the flying fuck happened here?” I say looking at all the dead decapitated exploded bodies, or what look like they were once bodies.

I turn around and walk to the front door to see all of the gory details. I walk in the door and I’m immediately hit with the stench of death, but there is one scent that stands out over the disgusting smell. It smells like honey and vanilla. It’s the same scent that I smelled the other night when I helped that girl.

I look around the room to find the owner of the aroma, and there lying on the ground is a beautiful girl covered in blood. The girl looks about my age maybe a little younger. I look back around the room and my eyes come in contact with a man’s. “Hello.” The man said shakily.

I look away and start walking back to the door. “Wait… Please wait!” I turn back around and look at the man. “Could you please help me.” He asks me. “No.” I say with no emotion showing in my voice from many years of practice.

“But my friend is unconscious and I need to take her back to her home so she doesn’t die.” He pleads too me.

I look at the beautiful girl again. “Why should I help you.” I say still looking at the girl.

“Because you helped her last night.”

To get out of talking any longer I walk over to the girl and pick her up. Why is whenever I show myself in public people talk to me, and why the fuck did he not pick her up himself.  I follow him to the green truck. “Here let me open the door for you.” The man say trying to get around me without touching her.

I lay the girl down in the backseat and close the door. I turn around to leave but yet again the guy stops me. “Please can you come with me to her house.” He says with a hint of humor in his tone. I go to the passenger door and get in the truck.

“I’m France and you are?” I ignore his question and stare off at the road. How did I get myself in this situation? “So you are not much of a talker.” I look over at him and punch him in the face. Of course I knock him out. I grab the steering wheel and pull the truck over to the side of the road.

I get out of the truck and walk over to the driver side door. I open the door and France falls out onto his face. I can’t help but laugh at him falling on his face. “I hate you so much.” I say to the unconscious body lying on the ground. I pick him up and throw him on the bed of the truck. I get in the driver’s side door and continue down the road. Good thing I accidently came across a house out here, and I figure since there aren’t any other houses out here and that he started driving on this road it’s the girls.

I pull onto the secluded drive way and drive up to her house. I park the truck in front of the cabin and get out. I open the back door and pick the girl up. I carry her to the front door. Okay how am I going to do this? “Why the fuck did you punch me?” I turn around to see France awake.

“Because you are fucking annoying. Now could you please open the door so I can set her down?”

“Yes.” He says walking over here.

He comes over next to me and tries the door handle, but it is locked. Why the fuck does someone lock their fucking door when they live in the middle of fucking nowhere! France pulls a key out of his pocket and unlocks the door. “Here follow me. You can set her on the couch.” He says to me. I walk in the door and look around the wood cabin. Wow this is nice.

The interior of the house is very open with many windows. The kitchen is open to the living room and there is an overhanging balcony that hangs over the living room. The stairway is in the back corner of the wall in the living room. I’m guessing the master bedroom is upstairs. I set her on the couch and turn around to leave. “Thank you sir for helping me.” France says. “You are welcome.” I say walking out the door and back to my home.

“Wait” I hear a melodic voice yell at me before I leave her property. I turn around to see a stunning girl standing ten feet away. She has brown medium length hair that flows around her delicately crafted heart shaped face. Her eyes are the most gorgeous shade of aquamarine that are framed by glasses, and it looks like she stand somewhere at 5’10. Her skin has a light tan that is disappearing, and her face is so clear and bright and is highlighted by a beautiful smile. I could melt each time I see her smile. She is the perfect size of not to skinny or big. How can someone be so perfect? “Excuse me I have been trying to talk to you for the past minute.” She say. It sounds like a beautiful symphony each time she says a word. I pull off my hood and look into those beautiful aquamarine eyes.