Chapter Nine

I collapsed on a seat and heaved a deep sigh. It was currently 4pm and we have been filming for 8 hours. However, we still had loads of filming yet to be done. I kept thinking back at how I messed up the lines and got out of character alot. I never had interest in such a field before and it took a huge toll on me. My body shot up as I felt something cold pressed against my cheek. I turned my head to notice Boun holding a bottle of water. "How long have you slept last night? You look worn out." I sipped some water to quench my thirst before hesitantly looking at him in the eyes. I forced a smile while laughing nervously at him. It should be okay to tell him, right..?

"Prem-"

"4 hours? Maybe less.. I forgot. Haha."

His eyes widened before slapping the back of my head. I whined as I rubbed the exact spot that was hit. Fucking god, is he built out of steel or something? I explained to him the reason for the lack of sleep which made him sigh. "Getting enough sleep is just as important, you idiot. We have a 30 minutes break right now.. get some sleep for the time being." Before I could object, Boun pushed my head on his shoulder. That made my body tense up and my heart started to race faster and faster. How am I supposed to sleep when he is doing something like this? I tried to get up but Boun's hand did not budge an inch. "Sleep."
I finally gave up and in a second, my eyelids grew heavier and heavier.
...

8pm

Finally we were done for the day. I cheered and danced around the set with joy. Though it was only the first day of filming, I was glad. I got out of the school uniform and slipped on my white tee and a pair of baggy jeans. I was yearning for the warmth of my own bed, as if it has been weeks. As I got to the carpark, I noticed a luxurious car waiting infront of me. The car door opened and out came Boun. "Get in. I need help with something." Without a word, I got into the car. Fiddling with the seatbelt, I was thinking about what type of help he needed with. "It's my girlfriend's birthday tomorrow.. I need to get her a present." Oh. I forgot about that. Still, I put on a smile as I asked, "Do you know what she likes?" Boun hummed as he tapped on the steering wheel. I scoffed and leaned in to him. "Do you seriously not know?" I chuckled as he remained quiet. 'I wonder how long his past relationships lasted..'

We finally arrived at a mall that I barely recognised. I only understood once I stepped in it as I was greeted by how it was packed by wealthy people.
"Let's go to the flower shop. On you go," Boun said. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him. ''He seriously expects me to find myself around?' He pushed my back with his knee and signalled me to lead the way which made me glare at him. "I'll treat you food. Better?" Boun was dumbfounded at how my mood suddenly changed. I swore that we got lost almost five times before finding the flower shop. The flower shop was decorated with dim fairy lights and a warm interior. I made my way to the section that had load of roses. Picking up a red rose, I looked over to Boun. "This means love. You should get her these," I said as I wrapped his fingers around it. He stared silently at it before sniffing the rose. A satisfied smile slowly creeped up on his face and without question, he immediately went to the counter to purchase it.

...

"So how did you guys meet?" I asked as I took a bite of my cheesecake. There was a moment of silence before Boun sighed. "I met her at a party. She was pretty so I dated her." I raised an eyebrow and pointed at him. "Someone like her is dating someone like you?" The next moment was filled with pain as Boun flinked his finger on my forehead. "Shut the fuck up. The thing is, she does not know the real me."

"The real you?"

"You know.." Boun brushed his hair back before looking at me dead in the eyes. "The bitchy side of me." As I heard what he said, I could not hold in my laughter. I was light smacking my stomach to control myself but it only came out harder oblivious to the clearly annoyed man that was sitting infront of me. As I finally was able to keep my composure, I noticed his reaction. I unknowingly took his hand and cupped it between mine. "You know, this side of you isn't that bad. You just have to learn how to control it." Boun pulled his hand away in shock and folded his arms.

"What do you mean control it? Anyways, I only really act like this towards you."